Monday, November 12, 2007

Healing of the Lord

Last Thursday, my parents, Su and I went out shopping together. Both Su and I noticed our dad was not behaving that normal. He seemed to be a bit slow and showing symptom of senile. But parents did not want us to pray over them. Mum said they don’t want to believe Jesus and don’t want the prayer.

The thing is both Su and I know that since parents accepted Christ, they have not move near to Him. Dad was telling me months earlier not to believe in the Lord so much. Yes, he thinks that Lord is just like any “god” in the temple. Parents do not want to listen to the sermons I passed to them. So, their knowledge of Christ is almost zero. Whenever I tried ministering to them, mum would shut me up.

Dad was having pain in the right leg and right side of the back before accepting Christ. Initially he let me pray over him. However, as his thoughts always focus on the pain, it opens the door for d to attack him more. He even has pain on the arm. Yesterday sermon shared about we must not be conscious of our problems, be it sickness or financial or emotion, or sin etc. Romans 3:20 ‘…, through the law we became conscious of sin.’ It was through law that we are made conscious of sin, which once we are conscious, we open our door for sa tan to come and attack us. In Grace, we must be conscious of the perfect work that Lord Jesus had finished and completed for us. Once we are conscious of what Lord Jesus had provided 2000 years ago, the blessing can come true.

Pastor Prince shared that we are not to be conscious of the pain on our body. He said that what we focus on, we are giving priority, weight to that thing. The pain are just false symptom, when we acknowledge it presence, adversary can then come in to attack our body. The moment I heard this, I quickly switch my focus to Lord Jesus healed me at the cross 2000 years ago. Somehow, the pain departed from my lungs region. :D Praise the Lord!

With Lord equipping me with more healing power now, I just could not stand not praying for dad. On Saturday, Su and I were there earlier then the rest. While mum is playing board game with JC and Z, Su’s younger son in the bedroom, I decided to ask Lord if I could pray remotely for dad. :D Lord told me go ahead, He would heal my dad, who is sleeping in the master bedroom. I placed my hand on the outer wall of that room, which is in the living room, and started praying. Su’s Holy Spirit also started praying even before she came into the living room. Both of us laid our palm on the wall and prayed in the spirit. Lord had commanded the spirit of senile to depart from dad in English. Praise the Lord.

When dad woke up 1-2 hours later, he is back to his own alert self again. Hallelujah! Praise the Almighty Lord!

After one success remote prayer, I tried at home for hubby, since he was having a fever and headache. He got better today. Praise the Almighty Lord!

Daddy God, thank You for watching over me daily. :D Praise Your Almighty Name, Lord Jesus. Amen!

No comments: