Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Righteousness of Jesus

From my first day in NCC till now, there are many times where I heard Lord Jesus had done a perfect work at the cross. Now, I have the righteousness of God in Christ. He took away all my sins, sickness and destructions. In this divine exchange, I get His Righteousness, Wisdom, Holiness and Salvation. By believing in this, I will get the Blessing of Abraham as those who believe are son of Abraham.

In my fight with adversary, I am told that I am to stand on the finished ground of Lord Jesus. I am not fighting with adversary; my job is to declare the Victory of the Lord.

In this healing ministry that Lord is anointing me, I know I am not the one who heals people. It is Lord in me, who will do the job. I know His power is great, He could heal anyone, nothing is impossible for Him. Just like those super power in cartoon that have power, I assumed that Lord’s healing power that flow out of me is something like that.

Recently, in 28th Oct 2007, Rev Joe Purcell has preached a very good sermon in NCC. I did not grab hold of all that he shared, so I bought the sermon on Sunday and listened to it since last night twice and this morning 1 time. Hallelujah! His sermon on “The Spirit of Faith” finally brings me revelation of the Righteousness of Christ. Praise the Almighty Lord Jesus! :D

Wow, it’s so powerful, Oh mine Oh mine…it is so crystal clear and real to me!!! What is the Righteousness that Lord Jesus has imputed to me? Let me talk about the law, the contract that Rev Joe Purcell has shared. In a contract, there is a part where one has to fulfill. Otherwise, one has to pay the penalty of not fulfilling it.

In the court of heaven, we have to walk the way of the saint, by the Law, the 10 commandments. If not, the penalty is death. As you know, none of the human could fulfill the Law, only one such person could. He is Lord Jesus. He fulfilled this walking for us. And, not just that, He fulfilled the penalty too. He died at the cross for us. And not just that, He gives us His Spirit to lead us to be as good as Him.

That is why, now, we need not fulfilled the Law, Jesus has perfectly covered us both ways. There is no way we could fail. So now, we need only to believe Him to receive the blessing of the righteous one, the blessing of Abraham.

Now I realised, I am very righteous because I have the Righteousness of God in Christ, where I exist. There is no right that sickness can exist in my body any more. Their rights were removed 2000 years ago by Lord Jesus and His Blood. They have no right to lie to me any longer.

Now, I know that why the people I will be healing in future should be healed. They have the Righteousness of God in Christ flowing in them. There is no right that sickness can stay on their body. My job and any of you, who believe, is to declare what Jesus and His blood had completed for us at the cross. We are to blast off that stupid thief that is trying to lie to so many people all around earth!

Daddy God, Lord Jesus, Holy Spirit, thank You for leading me to this revelation. Finally, I know my position in You, Lord Jesus! Praise the Almighty Name, Lord Jesus, Glory to the Almighty God, who is so Loving, so Kind and so Gentle! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!

Wow, this song, "I see Grace" play at the right time. Praise the Almighty GOD!

No comments: