Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Blocking of Blessings

In my walk with Lord Jesus, never did I experience such a bad situation of going through the driving test as if I have no Lord with me. I was very nervous, as I had not given myself enough time to worship Lord with the worship songs. Ever since the night before, hubby kept asking if I was nervous instead of saying something positive to encourage me. JC also woke up yesterday morning crying wanting to go back to sleep. After getting her to school, almost time for me to get ready. One event after the other and the time to worship Lord to get into the spirit was gone.

I learnt from Lord that in church congregation, it is important to let the congregation sing worship songs first before any preaching or healing. From personal experience, when I put myself into the songs and talked to Lord Jesus, Daddy God through the songs, I could feel His strong presence. It is the presence of the Lord that blessings, healings could flow through.

As yesterday was first time taking driving test, and with the lack of time to raise myself in the spirit, whatever I prayed for Lord to be, in me, could not work, my anxiety killed it. I had to depend on my fresh, myself to go through the test. I did not have any technical error, hubby said I could operate a car, tester said my nervousness affected the result; hubby said I not paying attention killed it.

Well, whatever it is, it is over. Without Lord’s blessings, which had been guiding me the past 6 months, everything that should be in place was not in place. This test experience was worst than when I trusted Lord, for my first driving lesson. For the first driving experience, even though I was nervous, I didn’t let the nervousness get to me. I know Lord will surely deliver me and I had trusted Him then.

The only good thing out of this experience was, now I could identify how blessing can be block by us. With this, I could let Karen know how she should go about trusting Lord. She has been going through lots of emotional struggle. She also has told me that she has been trusting Lord for deliverance and it did not work. With this personal experience, now I could tell her why it did not work. Praise the Lord!

Daddy God, Lord Jesus, thank You for being there with me even I was so nervous, thank You that the favour in the eye of the tester that I prayed worked, he was pretty encouraging. Lord, thank You that I go through this myself so that I could counsel others better. Thank You for the encouragement that I surely will pass the next round. Praise Your Almighty Name, Lord Jesus. Daddy God, I love you! Amen!

No comments: