Thursday, June 7, 2007

The Word is alive!

Do you know, the word in the bible is alive? Together with the trust we have in the Holy Spirit, the words speak out of faith is anointing to whoever who listens. Isn’t it amazing?

My girl likes to visit my eldest sister’s, Ad, home to play with my nieces. I would bring her there pretty often, when I was there, there wasn’t much for me to do. No PC to serve the web and no sermons to listen. So, what else can I do? Haha…talk about Jesus to sis, of course! :D

Initially, eldest sis told me that they are just stories to her. She didn’t show any keenest in it. Day in day out, when I brought my girl there, I always preached to her. Slowly, she shows signs of interested in listening. News of Su and my blessing also excites her. I continued my talk about Jesus to her.

One fine day, I didn’t know when it started Ad was finally fully trusted in the Lord. I have been asking her to go church with me. But she always said she was very busy with her 3 kids. Finally I decided to let her say the sinner prayer first. I also get Holy Spirit to anoint her and her 2 girls.

This week, I passed her a bible and a few sermons. But she still nagged that she is too busy. Holy Spirit gets me to tell her to buck up if she wants her blessings. :P I call her just now, don’t why she don’t understand the Chinese sermon even though she is so keen in reading Chinese storybook. Anyway, I am happy that finally she has accepted Christ. Praise the Lord!

Recently, I also have good new from Kr. After so much time spent in talking to her, pulling her close to Lord Jesus and encouraging her, finally, she took her first step to trust the Lord to deliver her. Hallelujah! Both Holy Spirit and I were jumping with joy when she told us. Praise the Lord!

No comments: