Friday, June 22, 2007

My Mum n My Sis

Mum was not happy about me becoming a Christian 9 months ago. Nowadays, she let me pray for her whenever she has some body symptoms. Recently, she finally managed to sell away her shares that she had been holding on for quite a while. Even though she did not earn much, she called me up and told me to tithe $100 for her. I am so surprised! Praise the Lord!

Eldest sis, Ad and her daughters had their Holy Spirit baptized by me some weeks ago. But they never want to pray in tongue. Yesterday, elder niece had some growth on her little toe that sis called me up to pray for her. I guided them to take Holy Communion. Today, I was at her home again, I used the swollen toe to explain to sis and niece about how they could get their Holy Spirit to guide them pray for their needs. I even get JC to demo to niece on praying in tongue. Finally, niece and sis wanted to know what they should say. Holy Spirit, the Lord in me guided them. Praise the Lord!

Niece little toe was painful, I prayed for the swollen toe to get to normal and cast the pain away. After praying, she was not in pain anymore. The swollen part is gone. Her toe now back in shape. Praise the Lord!

I have been picking up driving at a driving school. With Lord’s blessing and grace, I have managed to stay calm during my lessons. Praise the Lord!

No comments: