Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The Righteous One Reign in Life!

Recently, I am dull and a bit moody…as if God is far away from me, even though I know He is nearby. Lord leads me to listen to the sermon, What Abraham believed that made him unbelievably blessed, 3rd Apr 2005 by Pastor Prince. I have listened to this sermon long ago and have believed what was preached in it. Somehow, recently seem to have a few rounds of attacks that I forgot all that I used to know. This subtle condemnation has crept in without my knowledge. I felt that sis has finished reading her bible is going smoothly for her blessings. I, the one that is lacking behind, am not pleasing to Father God.

This sermons mainly talked about Abraham knew he was righteous in the eye of the Lord. It was not about his behaviour at all. He did lie about his wife was his sister. Lord did not scold him in the bible. Even though he lied to the king, who took his wife, Sarah, Lord did not scold him. The king was scolded instead.

According to Romans 4:5, ‘But to him who does not work but believes on Him (Lord Jesus) who justifies (makes righteous) the ungodly, his faith is accounted for righteousness’. With this, I finally set myself free from the subtle condemnation. As long as I trust Lord Jesus, in His Perfect Work on the cross, I am righteousness by faith in Jesus Christ. Praise the Lord!

From Gal 3:5-9, ‘Therefore He who supplies the Spirit to you and works miracles among you, does He do it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? just as Abraham “believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.” Therefore know that only those who are of faith are sons of Abraham. And the Scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, preached the gospel to Abraham beforehand, saying, “In you all the nations shall be blessed.” So then those who are of faith are blessed with believing Abraham.’ With this faith, I will have the blessings of Abraham. Hallelujah!

For those who feel they have to earn their blessings, Gal 3:10 ‘For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse; for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who does not continue in all things which are written in the book of the law, to do them.’ Say that you will be under the curse if you did not fulfill all the laws. Lord told Pastor Prince that works of the mind aka worry is a sin; anything that is not of faith in Lord Jesus Christ is sin. So, rest in the faith of Lord Jesus.


With the above verses, I am finally set free again and back to the joy of the Lord Jesus Christ.


After watching the sermon, I prayed for Jesus blood covering in every corner of my home in the natural and spiritual realm. Lord came to help me clear the adversaries’ attack and told me that I am always His favourite. Praise the Lord! I must remember this.


Lord, thank You a lot for helping me to set me free again. You know me better than I know myself. Without You, I don’t know how will I live. Thanks very much for this great Love for me. Praise Your Almighty Name, Lord Jesus, Hallelujah!

No comments: