Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Downpour of Blessings

Last week, I was wondering why I had yet to receive the sms on where to go for my care group gathering. I have bought my pork ribs that I was contributing for this gathering, assam pork. ;P I sms the person-in-charge husband to query, was told she would sms me the next day. Next day came and went with nothing happen. I decided not to worry but trusted Lord for it. Finally, I received the sms on Friday. Praise the Lord!

Sunday was a busy day for me. I woke up at 6:30am for the 1st session church, meeting WK and sis for breakfast. After that I accompanied family on our first trip to the Giant warehouse grocery shopping in Tampines. On reaching home, I requested Lord to come into me to guide me to cook the assam pork. I tasted the sauce and found the assam taste pretty plain and decided to add a bit more assam juice. As I was getting the juice ready, Lord talked to me. He asked if I am putting the additional assam into the dish. I told Him yes, He said the taste just nice, told me not to add anymore assam. I obeyed and poured away the juice. When I brought the assam pork to the gathering, everyone liked it so much. One asked me how long had I been cooking, another asked how long I cook the pork ribs. Haha..it was a juicy and tender pork ribs. Thanks to the Lord!

Yesterday was another round of driving lessons. Past 3 lessons, I was pretty nervous and had been doing the curve and yet to pass thru that stage. I prayed to Daddy God to come into me, be my calmness, focus, and steadiness. In Him I would conquer this stage.

I was a bit late for the lesson, but was not panicky. This time round, I did my curve pretty well and I was so calm that I could drive and preach to the Muslim instructor about the goodness of my Lord Jesus. Praise the Lord!

I was at eldest sis place after that. Ad asked me if I wanted to pay for my girl to join my nieces to the Kidz Explorer in Pasir Ris. Ad told me that her girls got 2 free coupons and need not pay. I was hoping they had 3 coupons so that my girl, JC, need not pay. Anyway, JC joined her cousins and my brother-in-law brought them there. On return, bil told me that there were 3 coupons, so JC need not pay!

I told sis it was Lord’s blessing, sis agreed but bil said it could be they were given 3 instead of 2. I was pondering over it when Lord talked to me. He told me that they had only 2 coupons. I told sis about it and she confirmed. Sis is one that checked carefully, so she knew she had only 2 coupons. However, from the coupons being passed from sis to bil and then later to the cashier, miracle happened and the coupons became 3! Praise the Lord!

Last Friday, sister, Su was told by Lord to go to her husband’s flower shop to pray for the shop. Hallelujah, that evening the shop sold off one antique that had been on the shelf for sometime and her hubby’s partner was so happy about it that he called to thank sis. Yesterday, Lord told sis, when she was on her way home, to pray for the shop again. Moment after she finished praying, someone came in and ordered a few hundred of dollars of flowers. Praise the Lord!

Lately YC also had a miscarriage at 6 weeks of pregnancy. After D&C, there were clotting in her womb that gynae gave her a lot of medicine to take. Sunday night, when she was spending quiet time with the Lord, Lord gave her this verse, zephaniah 3:17, ‘The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing.’

Yesterday morning, she was back at work. She visited the toilet at 10:30am, around 11:30am, she felt a strong urge to go again. She was wondering maybe she had drunk too much. Anyway, she went again. Instead of pee, a strong gush of blood flow out. As she had no pad on her, she got back and put a panty liner. Amazing that she used a liner for such a heavy flow, but Lord was good to her. Later on, she even joined the colleagues for lunch.

On the way down, she got another urge again, so visited the toilet and another gush of blood flow out. There was only a tiny stain on the panty liner. She was pale and her colleagues told to go home. Her hubby sent her home; she was ok until she reached home. Another urge came and another gush out of blood. This time round the panty liner was fully wet but her panty was clean! Praise the Almighty God that was so caring and carefully about not staining her clothing. :D

She went to her gynae and was told the clotting was gone. Finally she is on the way to heal. Praise the Almighty Lord Jesus, who has healed us. Praise His Almighty Name, Lord Jesus Christ!

No comments: