Friday, June 15, 2007

Lord’s blessings

Lately, I was feeling a bit dry after stopping listening to Pastor Prince’s sermons and went to concentrate on Kenneth Copeland sermons. I decided to resume Pastor Prince sermon, some of those that I had listened long ago.

Two nights ago, I was listening to the sermon, What Abraham believed that made him unbelievably blessed, Pastor was sharing Gal 3:5-10, which I shared in the previous post. That early morning, think it was around 1-2am. I have this thought of sms the verses to Kr. Somehow Lord lead me to do the right thing at the right time. Kr was under some attacks, I didn’t know. I thought I sms her so that she could read it when she woke up the next day. Ha, she sms me and told me that was a good timing. :D

Yesterday, I watched the sermon on 9th Jan 2005, Why did God allow that to happen?. Pastor was talking about only after Lot left Abram, God showed Abram his blessing, asking him to look Northward, Southward, Eastward and Westward. Lot in Hebrew means veil, this mean Law. So only when one discards follow the Law and trust the Grace of Lord, then s/he could be in the position to receive blessings. I thought of Kr again, because she has just decided to trust Lord and obey Him. Praise the Lord. I did give Karen a call; she was under another attack and so, another right moment. Praise the Lord.

Last Friday, hubby bought a new car but didn’t disclose to me about the purchase. I didn’t know about it till Sunday when he met me after church, for a movie n some grocery shopping. I was not happy that he did not share this joy in his life with me. I complained to a few friends about it, as I was not happy that he doesn’t care about my view at all. He doesn’t believe Daddy God is going to bless me. He said it was a surprise for me though.

YC was telling me that not to be angry, I can consider having 2 cars or upgrade to the other one later. Somehow, I was still not very happy that today I told P about it. Interesting comment from P. He said even though this car was purchased by hubby, Daddy God wants to bless me with 2 cars, I should be happy about it. Upon hearing it, I breaking into smile and finally, I am happy with the purchase. Praise the Lord!

I was listening to the sermon on 5th Aug 2005, Solving the mystery of the Slain Man in the Field, I was telling WK, Jesus took our judgments for all of our wrong doing. He also was the heifer (female cow) that had its neck broken as atonement for the slain man. When we sin, He suffered for us and redeemed us by being our atonement so that we can emerge victory. So whatever situation you are in, trust in Him will bring you out to victory ground.

In NCC, there are few emphasis on Jesus is the Lord. From the sermons I heard from Kenneth Copeland site, they always end with Jesus is Lord. There is one sermon that Kenneth Copeland said that Lord is the name of our Lord God. From the past daily listening to KCM sermons, now I automatically called Jesus and Holy Spirit as Lord. :D Praise the Lord!

No comments: