Thursday, June 28, 2007

The Power of Your Word

Have you realised the importance of speaking God Words instead of your own negative words? Many a time, we tend to talk about believe God for some blessings, and the next moment, wonder if we will get it. As our thoughts swing here and there, we talk it out to friends etc. You might think it is harmless. But, being King and Priest, what you said become so be it. The situation around you will only change if you change the words you speak.

Kr through a few months of counseling her, I realised that she believe in the negative situations she encounters daily instead of what Lord said He will provide. In some angry situation, she even claimed that she did not want the blessings! Recently, Lord had been leading her closely; even sent a few of her colleagues to encourage her to come closer. Lord had told her about blessing her position in her career. She chose not to believe it. I told her if she wanted her situation changed, she must be careful what she talked. But her emotional swing still around. Hopefully she gets better as time past.

Sometime ago, Lord led me to pray for my husband career promotion and salary increase. That night, I told hubby about it. He, being a non believer in the spiritual world, rejected my prayer. On further prompting, questioning him about why he didn’t like to be promoted and pay increased. In the end, he said pay increase ok, but not promotion. This husband of mine…hiaz…seem to be the only person around me that will reject blessings out right. Next month is his pay adjustment month. Well, he already knew the result. Yes, he got a better pay increase as compared to last year. Sad to say, since he rejected the promotion, the promotion went to his colleague instead. Hiaz…what can I say, as a wife, just stand by him and hopefully Lord open his eyes one day.

On the way back from my driving lesson today, my heart was rather heavy because I saw hubby pretty depressed. Lord talked to me. He told me that this encounter will enable hubby to come to him faster. Ok, Praise the Lord! Amen!

No comments: