Friday, June 22, 2007

Psalms 41

Psalms 41 is another very beautiful Psalm. I like to share parts of it with you. From writing the Psalms out, I realised how Good Father God has been treating us, His Children, I am so happy. With this revelation, Daddy God came and gave me a warmth hug for quite a while. Praise You, Beloved Daddy God!

Psalms 41:1-3

Blessed is he who has regard for the weak; the Lord delivers him in time of trouble.

The Lord will protect him and preserve his life; he will bless him in land and not surrender him to the desire of his foes.

The Lord will sustain him on his sickbed and restore him from his bed of illness.

Psalms 41:10-13

But you, O Lord, have mercy on me; raise me up, that I may repay them.

I know that you are pleased with me, for my enemy does not triumph over me.

In my integrity you uphold me and set me in your presence forever.

Praise be to the Lord, the God of Israel, from everlasting to everlasting. Amen and Amen.

May you enjoy this Psalms as much as I derived from it about Daddy God loveliness.

Today, I was talking to WK about her meeting with her husband. Seem like Daddy God’s plan is flowing well. Now they are comfortable talking to each other. Let see when he move back home. Lord has created a golden opportunity for her hubby to visit their home that he has not step in for the last 5 years. I am waiting for the miracle of them coming back together to happen. :D Praise the Lord for such a wonderful plan.

No comments: