Friday, June 15, 2007

Psalm 33

Have you met any angels before? I have, 2 times in fact! The first time was after Lord healed me of the lump on the neck. Recently months, Lord ever sent a 50+ yrs old couple to my ex care group. The man was calm and steady, but there something in him that keep me wondering. His wife didn’t talk much, but from her look, she looked like very excited to share something and yet cannot tell…this excitement look. As I could don’t know them at all, I could only conclude that they were very blessed look. I kept wondering about them for a while, even thou they only came for that 1 time.

Last Saturday, Lord aka Holy Spirit disclosed to me that they were angels. Lord sent them to tell me to memorise all the Psalms. Ha…guess I have yet to follow, that’s why Lord disclosed to me and told me about the Psalms again. Praise the Lord!

As recently I had forgotten about I am righteous in Christ, and had been wondering about if Daddy God still love me, Lord told me to read Psalm 33 when I asked him what should I read. This is a beautiful Psalm and I want to share some of it with you.

Psalm 33:13-15

From heaven the Lord looks down and see all mankind; from his dwelling place he watches all who live on earth – he who forms the hearts of all, who considers everything they do.

Psalm 33:18-22

But the eyes of the Lord are on those who fear him, on those whose hope is in his unfailing love, to deliver them from death and keep them alive in famine.

We wait in hope for the Lord; he is our help and our shield. In him our hearts rejoice, for we trust in his holy name. May your unfailing love rest upon us, O Lord, even as we put our hope in you.

So Brothers and Sisters in Christ, do not doubt on our Lord. Trust Him so that He can take care of you

No comments: