Friday, June 22, 2007

Father God Goodness

This morning, WK was admiring her colleague’s shirt, it was very well ironed. His wife did the ironing. WK commented his wife has very good standard. Then she has this thought: wife makes hubby looks good, because she loves him and likewise husband makes wife looks good, because he loves her. Then Father God talked to her.

Father God told WK that He makes her look good because He loves her. He said if he has so painfully removed all her sins and curses and put them on Jesus, and Lord Jesus has painfully deal with them. Much more Father loves to put good things on her to make her look good for His glory! Praise the Lord! WK was very happy after that. :D

Recently, Lord had told me to read Psalm 31, I had read but it was when I wrote it out that it went into my heart. I had yet to write it, so Lord told me to read again. Last night, I finally wrote out the 2nd part of it, and I finally saw the beauty of Lord in it. Praise the Lord. Below was the part that had brightened my eyes at midnight. :D

Psalm 31:19-24

How great is your goodness, which you have stored up for those who fear you, which you bestow in the sight of men on those who take refuge in you.

In the shelter of your presence you hide them from the intrigues of men; in your dwelling you keep them safe from accusing tongues.

Praise be to the Lord, for he showed his wonderful love to me when I was in a besiege city.

In my alarm I said, “I am cut off from your sight!” Yet you heard my cry for mercy when I called to you for help.

Love the Lord, all his saints! The Lord preserves the faithful, but the proud he pays back in full.

Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the Lord!

Praise the Almighty Lord Jesus, Father God and Holy Spirit! Amen!

No comments: