Monday, September 1, 2014

The Shemitah

I was watching Sid Roth this week and Jonathan Cahn said Lord revealed to him about Shemitah, which means Release, Fall, Collapse or Shaking. It happened every 7 year cycle of the Hewbrew Calendar and on Elul 29, is the last day on the biblical calendar where All Debts is wiped away.

Jonathan said that it affects all our lives!!! I went to check out about my divorce with ex and the trouble started on the month of Elul 2008 and by the next Elul 2009, the divorced documents were signed!!!! It's exactly what he said!!!

Also, the curse started December 2008 and has been on since!!! Now is the month of Elul before the next Sabbath Year!!!

I am feeling shocked over the exact month of happening. A shaking and a release from a loveless marriage!!! It's amazing how things had moved on since that shaking in Elul 2008!!! Time really could clear all emotion burden and I am set free!!!

Coming soon is the next Sabbath Year and I have High Hope in this Sabbath Year!!!

Israel has come a long way since coming back to the Holy Land and been through a few cycle of 7 years!!! It would be interesting to see how things change for them this Sabbath Year!!! Lord is returning and things should turn well for them!!!

I am looking forward to this Sabbath Year and this Shemitah!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!

No comments: