Tuesday, September 2, 2014

How to No Hue!!!

It's a long journey that Lord led me to let go one by one of self!!!

We can say all we want about we look to Lord but not to self, but as long as that self dignity is still in oneself, it is impossible to let go of self!!!!

This self dignity is how one used to hold themselves up against other human being that they come in contact of!!! This is more than one thinks nothing of self as the bible said no matter how rich or poor one is, you are just a breath!!! And even this breath is a gift from God the Father!!! So, we are actually a Nothing that is the Righteousness of God in Christ Jesus!!!

Because we are Nothing, He, Lord Christ Jesus, can be someone in us! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Letting go of this self dignity is not an easy task! Lord gave me a scenario that I am supposed to service a man that I have totally no interest in. The immediate effect was I felt I would be a prostitute to do it!!! It is my dignity at work, my self worth!!!

But Lord knew that I would not disobey Him no matter what, so He pushed me to my end of emotion to encounter my dignity. That evening, I told Lord, if You really really wanted me to do that, I cast All my dignity, all the self worthy of myself to You, You take them away!!!

When I came to the end of self and willing to whole heartedly obey His Commandment, He cleared all my dignity and I am set free!!!! Please know that Lord is testing the willingness and not actually carry it out in action!!! But He made it so real that the moment I agreed, He said test passed and that is it!!! End of test!!!

Since then till now, I been through many 'set back'! But as this self worthiness is gone for good, I don't feel a thing no matter what was thrown at me!!! It's like a bouncing ball that no matter how one throw, it still bounce back!!! Totally not effected at all!!!

So much so that I don't bother how I look or present in people's eyes!!! No ill feeling on my end!!! When one don't have bad feeling no matter what the situation is, one is really really set free!!!

I might not know most things but by trusting Lord, He refined me to be like a piece of Precious Diamond. Only He knows and only those who ever come to test me will know. The calmness in me and the frustration in them when they saw my calmness!!!

I thank Lord for all the teachings and leading!!! It's a lot easier by Lord's way even though the situation He presented looked nasty!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!!

One thing I admire ex was his driving skills as he from Europe and been through hash climate condition and even ever drive with wheel chained up for extra friction on icy road.

He on Singapore road, he always keep a car length. He never move close to the car in front even though someone might just cut in. He let them cut in and slow down a bit to create the 1 car length needed for expressway!!! He always have the time!!!

This is also what I learnt when I was learning about driving. Courtesy on the road!!! This is what I learn much and am glad he shows a good example!!!

But being a cautious driver, he never let me drive his car and never want me to drive Jc at all. He said I am a new driver so more risky to let me drive!!! So I have to wait for the day I have a car to start driving!!!

Maybe due to I ever commended to him that the car in front was too slow, why not cut over? Sound familiar? Our impatient at work!!! Well that was a long time ago in 2008!!!

Is it worth taking over another car on Singapore road with so many traffic lights? There was a time where we all siblings and mum were heading towards the same place and Su's husband had a BMW and ex just a Mazda.

Like typical Singaporean, HL was taking over and move ahead of ex. I was observing to see what's the different between both drivers and the time to destination. Believe it or not, we wouldn't any slower than them. Su gave an excuse that they missed the way, but I thought it was the traffic light! No need to get so work up driving from A to B. Calmness is the way!!!

No comments: