Friday, September 12, 2014

Leadership

I thank You, Abba, thank You for loving me so much!!!! I need not worry for anything, at each step of the Open Door, You get me ready for it!!!!Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

Lord had impressed me to watch a video sermon by TD Jakes on Leadership, 10th August 2014, for 2 days!!! Finally I watch it today!!! Glory Glory!!!

As I was raised by The Lord from an ignorance lady to trust fully in Him day by day, all these years of trusting Him, I don't know if it was Him as I have no one to ask!!! Even what I have been telling church also got no response.

The only question asked was if Ps Prince is there, where would I be??? Well, I don't know why Lord is doing this, but guess the capacity to expand the church is possible, that is why they always faced overflow situation and have the know-how to do it by technology!!! Glory Glory!!!

Lord knows that I will be clueless if just anyhow put in the lime light and got TD Jakes to say the process I went through and to teach me what to expect next!!! Hallelujah!!! Glory Glory!!!

Lord is so good that He defined clearly, I have to be like Nehemiah, build and controversy. What I went through is to get me ready for the controversy in the throne room!!! There are things Lord wants to change in there!!!

People under me will not know me and have no clue about me and don't value what they have. If 1 of 12 understands and know me, then I am as good as Jesus as only Peter responded to His question of who they think He is!!! There will be people agree or disagree for me to be there as they don't know me.

I have to committed to the calling, I cannot run away from controversy or because people don't know me. Service should be from the heart and not for the cheque!!! Provide the service for free and the money will come from gratitude with God. What comes from The Lord is freely given, it shall not be charged!!!

Lord revealed to TB Joshua that He could not come in Greater Glory because money is in the way of what that comes from Him freely!!! We shall not take from the congregation because of what Lord is doing through us freely!!! But if congregation feel gratitude to what was given to them and want to bless The Lord from their thankful hearts, then is ok!!!

Financial needed to run church should come from The Lord!!!! TB Joshua always prayed to Lord for financial increase to handle what He has put in his mind and Lord is always faithful to him!!!

I shall not earn my salary from other source, as this will drag me away from The Lord!!! So must stay focus to the calling!!! And not look elsewhere for funding!!!

Of the team I have, there will be 3 that are closed, I can trust them, I could relaxed in their presence as they believe in me. Lord revealed 2 of them and the third will come later!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

And the next the constitution, the remaining 9 of the 12, that believe in the calling but not in me, people in this group come for self motive thus, can come and go as their motives is to advance themselves. If a short cut come about, they will go for the short cut!!!

Also the last group that come not because of me nor the calling, but as fighter for the same cause and could turn against me as they are there to fight and their aim is to fight.

Time is really closed that He is getting me really for the next step!!!

I did not purposely come against what Ps Prince said about the Rapture. Basically, he believe we will be Transformed and Raptured.

But as I know my calling and how long will I be in service and what Lord will be doing through me, I know it's not a Transformed and Go!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Lord has told me how the Door will be opened and I will wait Upon Him for the Open Door!!! As it is Him doing His Work, I will leave it to Him to Handle it fully!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

I am so glad that finally things is getting clearer and clearer!!! What I can't see He opened door to let me See and Learn!!! Surely things will work out fine!!!

Those who has been coming against me, I thank you for the training needed to get me there!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

Hardship is for growth. Without them, one would remain stagnant!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Thank You Abba Father!!! For putting me through so many tests that many a time, I felt like dying is better than living but those days are over!!! Glory Glory!!!

I believe Greater Days are ahead of me!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: