Saturday, September 20, 2014

The World of Lies

Today, Lord give me Grace to see how the fallen angels work to draw people to them. Things that look so like daily life thingy really need to cover by the blood of Jesus!!!!

From this and this, you will have a better understanding of how things work!!! No wonder some kids died young, never know there is such thing as fake baby!!! The spirit of demon instead of the Breath of God!!!!

No wonder Lord want us to take no thought of trouble nor be afraid!!! Anything outside Shalom Peace is an entry for the darkness!!! No wonder it was said when someone Fallen from Grace, they fall more than they willing because of what one unknowingly allowed for!!!

No wonder Lord don't want us to be proud!!! Things that we bought always must plea the blood of Jesus over it!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

After I listened to the testimony about what idol gave when man who need help when to them, I realised I ever prayed for a husband being empty of any relationship in my early 20s. Well, I agreed that whatever came from the darkness never worked!!! That's why the marriage failed!!!

Now I finally understand the spiritual world a lot better!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Abba Father, thank You for the teaching!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: