Tuesday, September 2, 2014

I am Just a Vessel

Lord impressed me to write again!

I sensed this strong unhappiness from Pastor Prince when he said someone just come to church to pick on someone and someone keep blog and blog!!!

Well, I am also just a donkey of Christ Jesus and if He is not pumping wisdom into me, how would I know what to write?

But one thing, there were couple of times I am not talking about Prince and he commended about how Lord had came through him to talk. Well, I really did not point to you but if you take it that I am, there is nothing I could do.

In fact, I am so afraid he might think that I might be poking him again about the driving that I told Lord I do not want to write about him but Lord popped incidents long ago that were long hidden somewhere to let me talk about it.

Probably, Lord is dealing with his ego for a long time. As I heard this driving and frustration of other driver since when I was in Rock till now!!! That's why I said in my last post that it was not easy to let go!!!

One thing I learned from Prince was no matter the things we face in life, be it good or bad, Lord will make everything Good for us!!! That time I was a young Christian being oppressed and I did wonder what good this oppression will be?

The most weird thing was this curses that got stronger and stronger from 2008 onwards that the way Lord comforted me was as if He said this is a very precious learning that I should appreciate and embrace it!!!

That is the most absurd thing considered I suffered much to the point of experiencing what death is that I am to appreciate it????!!!

But what I learn from all these is. Most time, when Lord show a way, man take it that way and fix Him in a Box. I learn that Lord could come anyway and could let one try into great depths before His Rescue hand goes deep in to pull out of it. He could come anyway!!!

In future when He lead me up, I am to totally let go of all conventional way and let Him decide what way He likes to be!!! I am not going to box Him in anyway for sure! It's Him and Him alone and nothing about me!!! That what I saw Him.

When I was young and know nothing, He saved me without me saying anything!!! Even now, in a deadly situation, what could I say? Nothing!

But He let me went through and then pull me out!!! Those time that I won't die, He let me had my own sweet time to say a prayer before He deliver!!!

It's all His Teaching and Training!!! One thing, there is no ends to this sharpening and as long as we are in this world, He sharpen us to be like Him!!!

This being a Vessel is not just for leaders but for every Christian on the earth!!! Lord want to use everyone of us and He need each of us to humble down to Him, God in us. If we keep operating as self, how is He going to come fully in a person?

He could only if we take ourself as nothing and even the pride, the ego, the self worthiness we all cast to Him and take Nothing of self and give Him the authority to come in us and through us that He could be 100% effective every moment of our lives!!!

It is a critical time this End Time that He need to rise a big army of Sons of God up to touch the heart of people!!! Without Him, we won't be effective. I mean, how would I know the rawness of each person that Lord give wisdom to comment to shake them to the core!

As Pastor Prince, you said without the law, how would we know we are sinful and need The Lord?

I ask you the same too, without Lord showing areas of darkness that need to cast to Him to clear from our lives, how would we know it is there and we need His Help!!!!

So don't see what that is written here as negative but take it as a pruning process and seek help from The Lord!!! I have nothing against anybody and I am just a donkey!!!

No comments: