Sunday, September 7, 2014

What a Week

This week is a week of discovery!!!

For the past weeks or months, the drinks I had were getting saltier and saltier till this week is totally unbearable that I got PUB to check the source! Their response was good!!! The supposed 1 hour wait was much shorter than expected!!! I thought I had time to shower but I got 4 miss call and 1 SMS by the time I got out of the shower room!!

The guy was so kind to come again when I returned my call!!! That was after 11pm when he reached. But another group of 3 came after midnight!!! I thank them for their good service!!!

As I was still facing the problem the next day, another 2 came and they sent the guy to flush my water source!!! As I was still facing problem on Saturday, I don't know what should I do that I call ex for help instead!!!

This is what I love about ex, when all people see the problem as a problem, he always see differently!!!

He told me to make sure if it is the water problem or my problem!!! He wanted me to buy a bottle of mineral water to test the different between the water at home and the mineral water!!!

His questioning woke me up that I might be attacked by Diabetic spirit!!! After reading up what this diabetic sickness is, I prayed to Jesus and the problem was solved.

Today I bought a bottle of mineral water to taste the different and there wasn't much a diff!!! Finally am very sure it is the diabetic spirit playing a trick on me and my body cell was drying out and calling for water!!!

Never encounter what Diabetic was and thus no idea it was there!!!

But, I like ex for thinking out of the box!!! This was why I like him long ago. But marrying such a person was no joke as he always in the winning end!!! And that's why I wasn't happy with him!!! But as a friend he is good!!! He could give out of the box answer!!!

Today, I felt bad for those guys the came that night and the guy who answered my call!!! I do feel like compensating them for all the trouble when I am blessed!!!

Today at church, a witch sat beside me and was praying curses onto me almost the whole session that I have no choice but to fight with her spiritually!!! I thank Lord His Heavenly Language shut her up!!!

I thank Lord that He really is the God Almighty and His Heavenly Language is higher than the spoken curse of the witch!!!

It was only after everything was over that Lord told me she is a witch!!! Lord blessed me a super large sword this week!!! I guess the trouble ahead wasn't small issue that a super large sword is needed!!!

Lord also lead me to receive my Abraham Blessing Spiritually!!! I guess His Manifestation is near and thus everything is as such!!!

Yes, spiritually evil tried to tear my brain but praise Jesus!!! His Work at the Cross is Finished Perfectly!!! Glory Glory!!!

I thank Lord that He is with me and in me and when I can't, He could!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: