Monday, September 15, 2014

Thank You, Lord!!!

I just finished watching TD Jakes sermon on God is Working it Out and I agreed with all that he said!!!

For the past 7 years, especially from end 2008 till current, what Lord put it through to exercise my spiritual muscles, I really don't know how I managed to get through all of them, except that I have a Great God and His Finished Work at the Cross is perfect!!! And also, Holy Spirit, my Trainer, is always with me. He did not forsake me!!!

Through this 5 years of dealing with what that come against me, trying all ways to stop me from prayer and trying all ways to snap me of my life, I could only thank Lord for His Faithfullness.

He let me go through weakness and pains; even to the extend of feeling life was depleting, even to the extend of so weak that anything can blow me off my feet, Lord let me goes through them but grow in wisdom to deal with them!!!

One thing about facing our challenge is, the more we face them and win over them, Boldness grow and there is nothing to be afraid!!!

Lord, I thank You that without You, I won't be able to come this far!!! I thank You for chosen me, calling me and lead me through the different teachers and different situations!!! Without You, I won't be able to come this far!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: