Tuesday, September 23, 2014

I thank God for Jesus

I have been avoiding this video for quite a few days till today out of curiosity went to watch it!

Oh my God!!! I didn't know when Lord said this world is given to Satan by man, the details he uses to control man is amazing!!! No wonder so much things happen in this world!!!

No wonder Lord wants me to be simple and humble!!! After listening to her on how they operated, I must always remain humble and simple!!! Lord, help me!!!

Never should I crave for power and Lord, lead me to depend on you always!!! I pray in the Name of Jesus!!!

I thank Abba that sent Lord Jesus to deliver the World!!! Without Him, where would I be???

Glory Glory that Lord Jesus came to Earth to be our Saviour!!! I am so glad to be with Him!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: