Thursday, September 4, 2014

The Greater Glory

In these 7 years of tests, no matter how life is, the Greatest Test of All Tests is the test of us, sheep, if we look to our Shepherd!!!

Many times, the test of life might come in every aspect of life but the one aspect Lord is looking for is when you face your trials of life, do you turn to quarrel with the bad situation or your trust is with The Lord!!!

Why Lord is closely leading me and blessing me is because, I know the devil that is creating trouble and the shaking of God. But Most of All, I know Only Lord can give me a Good Solution and no one else could!!!

Maybe it is good the I have no one in authority to trust but God Himself!!! All these years, no matter what is put in my path, I go to His Throne Room to receive Mercy to help and Grace to empower. In the end of it, Lord always pat my back and thank me for looking to Him for Answer!!! As Jesus is the Answer!!!

That's why the Bible says that the least will be first and the first will be last!!!

If one have so many earthly things to trust, one would not turn to Him. But for one who have Nothing but Him, naturally He become the Source of Provision.

This is so true when one have all things, all supports set and could be trusted to deliverance. Then one have no need to Look to Him at all!!!

This is why Lord said this situation is so Special that I will never find such a situation to be trained again!!! So I am to appreciate this Special situation I am in. Even normal man have no clue of all that was thrown on me!!! But I thank Him, He is the God Most High!!! And Jesus Christ Work at the Cross is Perfectly Completed.

It is because of He is All Merciful and All Grace, whatever situations were thrown on me, I have ready Answer!!!

And when one is really really a Nobody, whatever sin that is commited on me, I could easily let it go and did not pick up trouble nor be afraid!!! The 10years of training by ex that someone ever said I am a door mat!!! But in the state of Nothingness, Lord can pour All His Glory in and Fully Filled me up without a problem!!!

Even He put me in Glory in Future, I will know He is The Glory and I am The Nobody!!! That's why even if My Name is Highly Lifted Up, it is His Glory!!! Nothing about me!!!

Lord lead me to see this clearly so that I will not be proud and fall!!! I do appreciate this training!!! No matter what I faced, He is there, to lead me through to See His Greater Glory!!! Without going through what I went through, I would not know how Mighty to Save He is. So it is a Path of Knowing Him in Greater Depths!!!

Yes, it's not just for Now but for ever lasting of my life that He is putting me through!!!

Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Didn't Lord put Jesus through the fire into the cover pan and finally the oven before He come known at 30 to walk the Walk!!! And to die the Death!!!

Only that time there is no internet, and what He went through from 12 to 30, we have no clue what He went through. But to be ready by 3.5 years to be tortured and to go through the Endurance, if Lord didn't prep Him, how is He able to go through the sever pain without crumpling???

The Nature of God always prepare us to face what He put across that one can go through with confident and do not fear!!!

Even He is Fully God, He come as a Man to go through all our walk of Life and Fulfill All that we need!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Hebrews‬ ‭9‬:‭28

'Even so it is that Christ, 
having been offered 
to Take Upon Himself and 
Bear as a Burden 
the Sins of Many 
Once and Once for All, 

Will Appear A Second Time, 
Not to Carry 
Any Burden of Sin 
Nor to Deal with Sin, 
But 
To Bring to Full Salvation 
Those who Are 
[Eagerly, Constantly, and Patiently] 
Waiting For and Expecting Him.'

Glory Glory!!! He is coming back to bring Full Salvation to us!!! Strong, healthy and Young body!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: