Sunday, August 31, 2014

Transition

This is Lord Word for me in this transition. When I watched US pastor on Greater Glory and I was thinking Lord did not have much word for me, He got that pastor to preach everything that is aiming at what I faced! All Glory to Him!!!!

"Grace for me in transition place

When I take God Grace 
a step at a time,
There is a Building Up of 
His Presence
In that place that I won't find anywhere else!

It's a New Level of 
Dependency on Him!

I don't get my Comfort
From the Circumstances,
From the Vision itself, or
From feeling Solid!

I get Grace to Know Him,
To Lean on Him,
To Have a Dependency Upon Him,
Moment by Moment,
Anchor me In Him
Not only Now but
For the Years to come!!!

To ask for Extreme Grace everyday
Every moment of woke up
To ask Lord to show me
The Lessons in the transition season.

To look at Everything I have
To Prune the Unwanted so as
To Bear More Fruit

To Work with Lord 
To Build a New Foundation in my life
To Break into 
New Realm of His Glory!

To Go Through Well and
To Come Out so Strong!

Careful Not to
Build Big Changes in Transition
Out of Frustration!
This is a Time of Vulnerability!
Receive Grace of God to go through!
I will grow in Strength!

Pray in Tongue Everyday
Focus on End Result aka out of it
Will Escalate the Whole Process!!!
Doors will Open!!!

I will End up Very Good! 
But won't be able to see 
Right Now in Pain!

Lord has Planned
Someone way Better for me!"

No comments: