Friday, August 29, 2014

My Country

It's easy to just read the daily news mainly about Singapore and to be critical about it!!! It is part of my ignorance trip of growing up and exposed to different kinds of ideology that is critical about what it is!!! I have been drawn into it and strongly believe in it.

But recently, Lord led me to see one country and this is the first time I feel living here is better. Lord led me to another country and after knowing more about the 2nd country, I feel great that I am living here!!! I finally sees why many comments of outsiders commented good about this country!!!

Frankly, if we poked into every person on earth, there bound to be something good and something bad about each and every one of us. It is only a matter of more of this or less of that!!! When people formed into a group of people ruling the country, it is the same!!! There are some good and some bad! Nobody is perfect!!!

I am glad that Singapore generally are on the better side of things!!! I thank God for giving our leaders wisdom to rule the country!!! The prayers of church leaders and the congregation each year do works!!! Praise Jesus!!!

Looking at a certain region and these 2 other countries, finally, I even agree that the salary they receive is well worth the effort they put in to maintain the goodness of the society!!! I am well please with it!!! This is not a flattery but is an understanding from different comparison!!!

I thank Lord for bringing my ancestor here so that I am born here!!! Generally, after looking at what others faced, even in the country that some Singaporen likes to migrate to, I used to wonder why would they like to go there!!!

Lord led me to understand the social issue that happen there that eventually, I am glad that I don't face the issue here!!! Generally, everything here is still well taken of and for the goodness of people here, I thank those that take good care of the whole society!!! It's hard work to please everyone but overall what they do is good!!!

I thank Lord that His Leading is here and His Blessing is here too!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: