Sunday, August 10, 2014

Personal Blessing

It's very weird when I talked about individual personal blessing, it always mistaken as a building???!!!

In fact, Lord is very clear in classifying what is for church and what is for individual person involved!!! Did I say anything about not getting it at all? No, I did not!!!

No matter what the amount is, it is still a blessing and it is still through the Righteousness of Faith through Chrsit Jesus, the Seed!!!

I guess someone's mind has not been stretched by The Lord that all that can be talk about is just about the church!!!

Lord wants to bless us as the Heir of the World. With such a small amount that the church cost, how to be Heir of the World??? Think Big please!!!

Yesterday, another sad day for me again. Su has been used to check if I am still alive!!! Each time I let her contact me, she would talk nonsense to cover her track but she forgot I have Lord with me!!!

Even though I have forgiven her as she is my sister, she came to check on me after I blocked her call!!!

Well, long time ago, when she was daily meditating and talking to The Lord, the amount Lord originally to give her was much!!! But after she stopped meditating and shift to the outer court to just listen to sermon, Lord had already reduced her by much.

With these few rounds of dancing with the devil, Lord gave her a few chance. Yesterday, the lie she told was that obvious that I need not check it out, I already know it was a lie!!!

When I meditated, Lord changed her blessing to be the same as my other siblings that don't believe in Jesus!!! That's how much she had fallen!!! But by Grace, it is still a very good blessing!!! Just that I couldn't believe it that she walked away so much!!!

Lord told me not to believe in whatever she propose to me in term of expenditure!!! So sad, if she is just a friend, I would have dumped her forever!!!

At least Jc could be more truthful about me but for Su, about my state of being and about that lie, she spoken it as matter of fact that I wonder beside money, what else can she sees???!!!

Now I met/ heard all the pastors in the blessing list and I wonder how Lord put together those that receive the same. Guess their hearts to Him is about the same. The one that is highly blessed I know why, this pastor also see that without The Lord, nothing could be done and his trust is in The Lord only!!! No wonder he is so loved by Abba!!! Glory Glory!!!

Now the stage is set!!! Just waiting for Lord to manifest!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: