Sunday, August 3, 2014

My Pastor

For 2 weeks, Pastor Prince keep mentioning that he is abandoning his congregation that Lord raised him up to hold the position and to shepherd his sheep!!!

What he said that even he might not be around but he will telecast from oversea back to Singapore is just absurded!!!!

It makes me think of that time when my ex was telling me that there was certain percentage he still love me and certain percentage that he wanted to leave me!!!!

For ex, it's the women he enjoyed out there. For Prince, this is what Lord revealed to me in the meditation:

Lord:
"My beloved, my love, Prince's sales of his material is going down and he want to go abroad to make more money!!! That is why he keep hinting!!! Abba will not allow him to abandon his congregation. Surely I will not allow it!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!"

There was a USA Rev that I used to look up to his faith till he started looking to financing to earn more money!!!

Prince used to say The Lord will provide for him, yet now, he is also looking at money!!! And he said that if one yet to not receiving a salary, have no right to talk about him.

I personally also have not been working and trusting The Lord will provide for me as long as He needs me to wait for His Manifestation!!!

As economic pressure is setting in, even performing artists that had long gone, are also making a come back, be it Asia or the West!!!

If really maintain the glamourous livelihood, there are 2 choices, either humble down and ask church to start giving him salary or downgrade the lifestyle to live simple!!! Not so difficult if one could humble but most probably, pride is in the air!!! Don't want help when help is available is a form of pride too!!!

Why for the sake of frighten others talk about his salary and give up totally!!! If Lord pays you to stay there, then take and stay!!!

But if it's to feel wanted by others, it's a pride too!! Be faithful to the calling!!!

No wonder Lord trained me to beware of success failure!!! When one don't have, it's easy to look to The Lord for supply!!! But when one is successful, it's important to remember the Glory came from Lord and belongs to Lord!!!

Lord always put to my heart this couple whom He rose up from farmers to be very rich with a few years!!! Devil tempted him with businessmen need his advice and he even wanted to build a business center for such a purpose!!!

As his focus was off The Lord, devil attacked this couple with sickness and and they died poor and weak!!! People said they lost their simple life!!! This statement stuck in my heart alway!!! About loosing the simple life!!!

No wonder Lord took so long to manifest my blessing!!! He knows about all these cracks that are happening!!!

It is true that Lord brings success, but in the mid of success, one must realise it is The Lord who is successful in us, not that we are successful and now we can fly!!! What I know He could give but when one move away from His Will, when His Protective Hand is not there, devil could attack and money can be lost in no time!!! That's why should always remain with The Lord!!!

I remembered the long ago bible study, Lord told him to stop, he didn't. It was when Lord used many others to remind him that finally he closed shop!!! He was looking at the collection and memory of the first time meeting his wife!!!

Now with the Star and International success, he is looking at the money again!!! Lost the simplicity of Life!!!

No comments: