Tuesday, July 29, 2014

My Government

I never really appreciate my Government of Singapore so much as of now!!!

Especially the foresight of Mr Lee Kuan Yew and his team mates in leading Singapore from a fishing village to transform this country till so prosperous now!!! Glory Glory!!!

It is when there is a comparison that things look clearer than never before!!! I know why they have to make sure their party is always there. It's not that I like previously!!!

But to look at others and then look at them again, all I can feel is remarkable!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Now I understand when ex said they are fairy good as compared to others!!! He had lived in 2 other countries before coming here and his view is broader as compared to mine!!!

It was after seriously looking at others that I realise my own I had done disservice to them. I apologize for my ignorance!!! Glory Glory!!!!

Glad that I am born here and not anywhere else!!! When things are not look with tainted spectacles, things look clearer and better!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

With the National Day approaching, I pray that the God of the Whole Universe that put it in a His Hand will continue to prosperous Singapore and bless the Leaders with Wisdom from Above to continue lead Singapore to the Path of the Rising Sun forever!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: