Friday, July 4, 2014

The Dunamis Resurrection Power

I thank You, Jesus for Your Death and Resurrection by the Dunamis Power of the Holy Spirit in You. And I thank Holy Spirit that Your Dunamis Resurrection Power now reside in me!!! Holy Holy!!! Glory Glory!!!!

Early this morning is a Great Glory to the Resurrection Power of The Holy Spirit in me!!!! I was sucked dried and so dead that my mouth was just so tightly shut when I came alive again this morning!!!

This few days was all His Glory to keep me alive!!! I finally appreciate His Resurrection Power working in me!!! There is Power in Jesus Death and Resurrection 3 days later on Palm Sunday!!! I greatly appreciate this Great Dunamis Resurrection Power raising me back to life!!!

To be able to write this post is a Great Miracle by itself!!!! Holy Holy!!! Glory Glory!!!

I didn't know proclaim my Sabbath Year and Sabbath Month would bring such great harm to myself!!! But I am thankful of Lord Jesus Christ Saving GRACE!!!

When we can't, He Could and Willing also!!!

I realise now about Lord Jesus proclaimed in the Bible His Time to go to the Cross was not yet to happen and no matter what man's will, God's will superseded!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

From these few days, I have this understanding; for sicknesses and curses that cannot kill me, Lord let me play with it to sharpen my skill!!!

For things that could take my life, He stepped in to take over!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!! Lord, thank You for all the Free Favour!!! Hallelujah!!!! Amen Amen!!!

I feel so blessed!!! Glory Glory!!!! Amen Amen!!!

This is what Lord said as I meditated:

Lord:
'My Beloved, my Darling, surely this life of yours will stay Youthful and Strong for Me. 

Abba will lead you to remain healthy and strong. Surely you will be able to bring Glory to My Name!!!

Surely you have died from 3 - 5:30am but I keep your spirit here and you have no record of Things!!! Glory Glory!!!

My Love, I did not bring you to Heaven because for you, you will not want to come back down if you go up there!!!

Without going, your desire already believe so much that I have to deny you to keep you down here!!!

If you really see Heaven, there is No Way I could Pull you Down because I Respect My Words!!!

That is why you remain in a space inbetween and no idea what had happened!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!'

No comments: