Friday, July 11, 2014

All Things works out for Purpose

I was wondering long ago why Lord got me standing and facing car parks. I also wondered why Lord got me to wait for long hours, the whole day or even the whole day and night. I even think He is crazy to ask me to sleep with a man, supposedly keen in me that made me felt like a prostitute giving free service!!! And to do it, I had to cast my dignity to Him!!!

All in All, it is about be Patient and be thick-skinned through a very zero self way.

To do His Work, really, it's about whatever face a Chinese might want to keep, is being thrown into the rubbish bin!!!

To be empty, fully empty of self is a blessing in itself!!! Glory Glory!!!

Now I could understood why Smith Wigglesworth dare to tell people that they did not say Grace before eating their food in a Posh restaurant!!! He was so full of The Lord and Honour The Lord so much in his life that Lord could use him mightily even though he was just a pumper.

One have to realise the applause, the praise, the Glory is all for The Lord that one could be sound in Him!!!

Because all the glorious moments are just for that moment only and if one carries these honours after they were gone, would leads to their pride to be manifested, lifted up the self to ways of destructions!!!

Lord leads me to see all these clearly so that I will not fall into the pit of pride!!!

To do His Work is easy, as His Yoke is Easy and His Burden is Light. As long as one flow in All is about Him and His Work and we are just the Empty Vessel that yoke with Him!!!

I don't know what about me that led the Prayer and Healing team to get a Pastor to come and counselled me!!!

Each time I went there, it's either I was attacked much or Lord told me to go. I always prayed to Him to come in me and come through me to do the talking!!! So I don't know what was shared that made them think I need counselling. But I guess the Grace of Jesus was working in the midst of it!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

I found many ears paying attentioned to the session but what for I have no clue!!!

I only trust The Lord as only Him can truly Loves me and want the Goodness of me.

Of course, it's about Him and Nothing about me!!! I am just an empty vessel!!!

Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!

No comments: