Saturday, August 23, 2014

My Calling

As I look back at my calling and who Lord has led me to lift up, and for all that was coming against me, at time, I do wonder what will it be if I did not respond to His Calling!!!

It sure takes a long time to surface, but He is using me amazingly!!! Glory Glory!!! Of course, I know it's Him and nothing about me!!!

At the same time, I had seen most that I had learnt and is still learning ...

Life at now is at one of the low point but not exactly low!!! It's a mixture of high and low!!! Everytime I asked myself how am I going to survive but looking at the past 7.5 months, I had survived!!!

If those situations that I could survive, it is unlikely I will fall. It's into labour pain as if getting not that easy but at the same time, it is not that hard!!! It's the birth of the Promise and the resistance of those that opposed!!!

I don't know why Lord let me go through all these even though He has been Faithful!!! Now I have a better understanding of who I am and I just accepted the truth about who I am.

I can only say, Lord Jesus is forever Faithful!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: