Sunday, December 1, 2013

The Not so Grace Church

I, a Child of the God Most High, one who grow up in a Grace Church, I was previously asking Lord, church have so many pastors, why He need to rise me to fill His Role! Lord replied me then was not all was called by Him!!!

I was prosecuted in supermarket, in food court, with people tracing me wherever I go and to check my movement, what I eat, what I don't eat. The least I would expect would be my church prosecuting me.

While in church, I sms Su to check where she is. I was shocked she was moved from serving at Star Children Ministry to MBS. I was at MBS last week, and I know the halls of service was greatly reduced. Hall 2 which was previously next to Hall 1 was right at the end of the long hall way!!!

Usually, when I got not so favourable seat, at seat released time, I would go for a better seat. Today, I got warned that I am not supposed to anyhow go!!!

At sermon time, I was wondering why every time, when Ps Prince turn this end, his eyes and emotion would be not happy and yet he kept took quite a few times looking into my direction and at one time, our eyes did meet. He looked at front or to his other side mainly and hardly turn this side.

But when he came down the stage for the after sermon performance, and then got up for the final prayer before releasing us, he said Jesus 2nd coming is near and our body will be renewed. I was wondering is it Lord revealed to him. He rushed in after the prayer, which is another out of normal action.

I just meditated and Lord revealed they are prosecuting me, my sis and so on. I was shocked even a Grace Church in whom the other pastors claimed that Ps Prince walked in Grace always, I who did nothing wrong, my sis who did nothing wrong, was being prosecuted!!!!

No wonder Lord has to rise me and not use anyone of those pastors in church!!! They are not walking in Grace of Jesus if I can be prosecuted for nothingness!!!

Anyway, as I am a Jew in my blood, whoever prosecute me, Lord will settle for me. I need not be angry at all. Even countries who prosecuted the Jews, all their might become nothing.

The sun who never set in Great Britain lost all their colonies when they treated the Jews badly. Roman empire become just a nobody now. Even USA, who previously had strong army power, now is greatly in debts and the natural disasters still fall on the leader's hometown.

They who prosecute me, Lord told me whatever they invest, they will lost. Lord is on my side even though I didn't know who they are previously. Man against God, who will win? If He wants to keep me alive, who is that who say no?

His Grace is still here and as such there is a delayed in punishment on the prosecutor!!! But, He, who is Mighty, look at the heart of man and their movement He knows. The Sun who never set, did set. US who was mighty, was in great debts now. Prosecuting me who is nothingness, are you God Almighty? I rest my case!!!

No comments: