Monday, December 23, 2013

Threshing

What a day today!!!

We went to Jc new secondary school, go buy some prata with fish curry and mutton curry, ate the food, Jc sleepy and I giddy. Took a nap while Jc took a long sleep and ex was clearing the store room.

As I was up, he came to thresh out with me about Jesus, about God. Then he took our wedding album and gave it to me, and asked if I want it, and next questioned me on why I regret this marriage where he don't. I talked about my facing walls of NO with him and my unhappiness that I questioned Lord if I married the wrong man when I have accepted Christ and he concluded I have regretted.

I also talked about the Grace of Jesus on why I did not fight for 1/2 the profit share of this house and told him I have the round to fight it but I choose not to. To show him this is the Grace of Jesus for him.

We talked a long talk and ended at 6pm. Jc was up from her many hours sleep and ex went home after talking to her.

I don't know, the fresh wound that was hidden in these 10 yrs of marriage suddenly surface and I was sad. The wedding photos was the sweet moment and that was the only thing sweet about it. Life just went down the hill when Jc was born and he started his many commandment and so on till my heart was so numb and he also looked out!!!

He talked about a crazy God while I show him the love of God. I don't know how this conclude in his heart.

After he went home and I meditated, Lord said our misunderstanding was cleared. I don't know, I last night told Lord I don't want him and wanted to start life anew, but Lord started such a threshing of God and of marriage.

I prayed to Lord to come into my soul wound and heal me back again. He is faithful as always!!! Glory Glory!!!

Jc pet, Jasmine, was dying on Saturday and Jc wanted her to die on her hand. Her dad had took a look at Jasmine and felt that it was her dying moment. As Jc believed him, the pet was dying. I prayed for the hamster and told Jc that Jasmine was healed but she was so worried and preferred to believe her dad.

At 4am, I was awoke by Lord and preached about Jesus Miracle that Lord Jesus had revealed to her and about someone prayed for their grandfather and got healed and Lord brought to Jc memory of the testimony she heard.

I let Jasmine took Holy Comm and let Jc, the owner, to take in agreement with Jasmine that she is healed by the stripes of Jesus. Praise the Lord, Jasmine was alive at 6am and Jc had went to sleep at 4am after trusting Jesus healed Jasmine. Glory Glory!!!

Lord renewed the youth of Jasmine and gave her strength to eat again. She was so full of energy that she ran around the house in her ball cage!!!

I thank Lord for all He had done in my life. I let Him decide where He is leading me and I rest in Him. Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: