Sunday, December 8, 2013

The Testing

I thought these 5 years of testing by the devil, I thought that is enough of test. Today, my seat in church was cursed too. I tried to book and release the seat a few times. But the weird thing is I always got back the same seat!!! This has never happen for me before. I sensed something weird happening and today in church, yes, strong curse came to me for the whole service when I was sat on it and even after I left. Praise the Lord that He finally cleared me.

Lord as me to go for the healing service provided by church. I saw a certain pastor there and saw him prayed with detailed sincere prayer for 2 ladies. But when I approached him, it was unfriendly and I could sensed a different spirit when he talked to me. I wasn't much better but only temporally relieved. Lord just want me to understand them better. I saw what I should see. Glory to Jesus!!!

 Abba let me go through different layers of church to test and see how each of them is serving Him. He wants me to be well aware of who they are before the Great Day of His Return. As being low is easier to see the real heart of a person that when one is exalted. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

I am at the last few weeks here in this house. I could see my mum house is not a choice for me at all. Only way out is waiting for the Promise that was given to me by the Lord!

As Christmas is approaching, I do hope He present His Gift to me soon. As ex has plan to chase me out if necessary. Whether I am shifted out peacefully or being chased out. It all depends if Lord, who is Faithful and who said that He is a better Father than human father, bring me to His Blessed Land. I am looking forward to the Promise Abba Father has promised to father Abraham and his descendants.

Lord, I know You will not leave me to be shame!!! Your Bible verse says so and it shall be so in the Name of Jesus!!! Amen Amen!!!

Abba, whoever that let mum and me and my family tree suffers, I pray that You show them Your Love so that they can know the Peace that surpass all understanding and Your Grace and Mercy that are so rich that if they access Jesus, they need not guard their back but look to the Favour of God to bless them. I pray in Jesus Name!!! Amen Amen!!!

Abba, I submit my life, my mum's life and Jc's life to You for You to exalt for Jesus sake!!! We will not fight our way through but we let Your God's Favour fall into the eyes of the beholder and we let You shine us in whatsoever way so that it's nothing about us, but the Name of Jesus be glorified. Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: