Saturday, December 14, 2013

At The Cross Road

Suddenly, time seem to slip past and now, I am at the mid of the month, at a cross road that I wonder where will I go. I thank You, Lord Jesus, You at the Cross had paid a High Price to redeem me from this cross road. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

With just 2.5 weeks left before I should be out, ex told me that if I don't shift by then, he will make sure I am out of this house, whatever I do outside the gate, he don't care!!! This is the coldness of him, not just want the whole of this house, but he is also eying all that was mine. In his wary eyes, I could see his intention to claim mine as his!!!

10 or more years ago, when he sought his University site to check for his ex-gf where about, I should have take the clue from that. How would a girl totally disappeared from his contact. It is when I experience the end of the relationship with him that I realised how cold blooded he is.

From the outlook of things, it might seem his good will to let me stay for 4 years here, but the truth is he is trying to kill me with the spiritual attack and had hoped that to get any money that I might have! That's how greedy he is. He uses money to tempt girls but at the same time, end of the path, he wants to claim everything and even more out of that relationship!!!

I thank You Jesus, at the Cross, everything from Him to me is DONE. I just have to believe to get it to me. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Life at this point is at the worst of worst. But Jesus Light usually shines the brightest in the dark hour of our life. Ex even told me to give up waiting for deliverance, just pack and go....

All my siblings know that I have to shift out, but none offer any help. I am alone with Jesus. That's all I have!!!

When nothing seem to work, Only Jesus can and He is willing. Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: