Tuesday, December 31, 2013

God is Good

In the last day of 2013, I want to give glory to the Lord who has been good to me!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

This whole one year of 2013, it was a long journey of mum's health going downwards and up again to finally down, down and finally back to be with the Lord!!!

It was also a battle between me and my siblings to look to Jesus healing and their look to doctors treatment.

It was also my own health at it worst, but never out due to Lord Jesus is with me.

All I can say at this moment, Lord is still a Faithful God as He has always be...

When I walk with Lord, He leads me to do the right thing at the right time.

On the eve of mum's sleep, ex was thrashing with me about trust in Jesus and who God is, to he did not regret the marriage, why would I regret.

That night, I cried so much, that I don't know why I cried. Now thinking back, I wonder was it because of my 10 yrs of suffering in silence or was it mum sleep the next morning!!! But Lord is always faithful....Glory Glory!!!

After seeing mum sleeping sweetly, sis family no idea she was dead. This is as the bible said, we Christian sleep! It was after some moments of no response from her on their feeding her time that they realised she is dead!!! Glory to Jesus!!! I encountered in Dad's sleep and my eldest sis family encountered on mum's sleep!!!

They both are 1 day Christian and never visited Church anymore, but that 1 day to accept Christ Salvation is enough to give them life eternity in Him!!! Glory Glory!!!

Lord impressed 2nd sis, Su and me to go her home first. While both my sisters were packing her clothes for the coffin and to be burnt, Lord impressed me that they might be thirty and I had to wash the kettle and the pots as it was a year of not at home for mum.

I boiled the water and filled up the pots and went down to wait for her body to come back from eldest sister's home. I didn't know the procedure of receiving the body but Lord knows the Chinese custom.

I was told to get a cup of coffee or milo to welcome her back to her own place for the funeral. Praise the Lord that He impressed me to boil the water, my sis could make the requested cup of drink. Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

Lord let mum talked to me 4 straight day and I wondered why. It was when the ceremony lady asked if we wanted them to read a letter to mum, then I realised the purpose!!! They wanted to collect some money from us for such service. But I have the Lord and need not go through them!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

As I recalled about dad's cremation and the big bone, that last night of the wake, Su and I prayed that mum body to break down easily and for the oven heat to intensify as much as the oven could take. Glory to Jesus!!! Mum bones were a lot lesser than dad and even for us to fill the urn ourselves, it wasn't a problem!! Glory to Lord Jesus Grace!!!

I am glad that I have Lord with me and every prayer is easily accessible!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

I am glad that Lord's Grace is abundance that even my parents just attended 1 time Church, and received their Salvation, it is enough to allow them to pass through the narrow door of Jesus!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

I could see Lord's Grace is in operation in everything we do. Even in trials, things still turn out well. Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

I am in the process of shifting out and ex is in the process of shifting in. Finally he and his gf pretended to breakup is out, gf impatience led her to ask me to shift out faster and not to take anything with me. She said to start a new life. Yeah, right, with nothing with me and expect me to start a life flesh, she must be kidding!!! Even Jc said she is crazy!!!

Upon knowing his lies about the breakup is known by me, he is not that friendly again. I was wondering why he was so helpful during my mum's wake. Guess he needs my favour to sign myself out!!!

In 2014, I thank Lord Jesus and Abba Father I will move on to a fresh new life. Glory to Jesus!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: