Sunday, January 5, 2014

My Time is Up!

Due to mum death, ex agreed to give me another 2 weeks to stay in this house. Hallelujah!!! He said provided I allowed him to do the necessary installation and I agreed to it.

Praise the Lord, the fridge was changed when I was at mum's funeral and this week, the whole aircon system was redo. But sad to say, the quality of the new air con unit was not as good as what it used to be 10 years ago. It was when I wanted to change the coolness direction that I found the piece that control it was made is such a lousy quality. To pay so much for it, it just pure lousy.

Today is Vision Sunday 2014, church started with a new bang for Lord goodness in this year. This is the Year of Greater Glory for NCC, I guess Jesus coming is soon. Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

Ex had sounded me that latest I have to start shifting is this Friday.

Ex is being friendly....partly maybe he is finally coming back to this house and finally, I am shifting out. He has been making me down and out that whatever I commented on his facebook he would delete it off and put me down in the heart of Jc and treated me as a maid in his heart.

I thank Lord that today, I learn cursed means taking lightly a person and his words. In refer to such, he really cursing me but at the same time, curious about what the Lord is doing in my life.

Lord is keen to restore this marriage, but I myself really not sure that I want him back. I have seen so much undesirable traits of him that be with him again just sound yucky for me. Even though he has keep his words to let me stay here all these years for our girl sake.

I needed lots of God Grace to accept him again. I prefer to start a new life with someone else but it seem like Lord is keen in restoration!!! Even though it's good for Jc sake, I am not so sure I want it!!!

My bad life is coming to an end and my good life is starting. How it will turn out will see how Lord's plan come into place. I have walked 7 years since 2007 when the bible study was down, it was then I get on the bible and never leave it! It has become part of me! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

The Year of Greater Glory!!! I trust Jesus will lifted me up. I saw a bright Cross on the smoky atmosphere in church and I saw the bluish throne of God clearly. I also saw a Golden path being set up to come to me. I also saw Lord burnt my right palm with mana and my left palm with His Sword. Surely this Open Door and Greater Glory is finally moving into place. I pray in the Name of Jesus!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: