Monday, January 6, 2014

I Thank GOD Almighty!

Young time, when I was just a little girl, I used to wonder why my grandfather, great grandfather died so young that my mum didn't even have the chance of meeting my grandfather.

When my dad had his brain tumor, I did not have much revelation on it neither!

It was when my mum gone through her breaking down and eventual died, and now the attack is on me for the same purpose, I finally realise everything even from generations that has gone.

Can you imagine that they could not bring me down and I was in the MRT with two new guys that were asked to do their job. How I know? A inner knowing, I guess!!!

And no need to guess as the attack has risen another level!!! Lord just let me go through them to know what they could do and how they used spiritual attack to get to where they were and how they want it to be.

I thank Lord is with me. After so many generations of my family tree were cursed with short life, Lord leads me to go through them to understand them clearly.

The fact that He purposely rise me up for His Glory, is His Restoration to my family for all that we had been suffering for many generations.

The answer is easy, it's because we have the blood of Jews running in us and devil is not happy.

I thank Lord that even though many of my generation was blur blur being cursed, He, by His Grace, said enough is enough. Did we pray for Him to help? We didn't even know Him. He came to knock my door and lead me and Su to Him. Then through our combined prayer, mum and dad went to Him.

Surely, He is restoring my family tree!!! All the years of suffering of the Israeli as slave in Egypt, just by their cry, Lord remembered His Promise to Abraham and set Moses up to redeem them.

Glory Glory that through my family tree, Lord is doing it again. Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

It is His Mercy that He removed His Hand of protection to let me go through and understand all that trap that was set. Without, I would be just an ignorance adult. Lord open little by little to build me up in Him. Without training, the spiritual arm could not be strong. This is part of His Training and His Toughening me up.

I am glad that mum and dad is in a better place. What can be seen is temporal and what cannot be seen is eternal!!!

Man leave to themselves could only do evil to push themselves up the sleeves! But when the Almighty Hand of the Lord come to push, Greater Grace and Glory is His Plan. My Part is just to trust to Him and let Him do His Job. It is not me but Him.

By Trusting Him, there will never be lack in my life!!! I noticed as Adam sinned, the ground is cursed and money that come from the ground is cursed too. When we tithed to Lord, He made it Holy for us that all the holes are sealed with His Blood that nothing is wasted!!!

It's through my mum that I understands everything better. All my young time question is finally answered. No wonder Lord is always with me when I was young!!! He leads me always and is my Immanuel!

His Eyes look at the earth and He sees things clearly. Devil tried to hide in the snake but Lord knows his plan and will never let him succeed. Finally situation is turning around by the Grace of Jesus!!!

On my part, I just rest in His Shalom Peace and let Him bring everything through. I have faith in Him that by the Stripes of Jesus and by His Precious Blood and His Nailed Pierced Hands and Legs, my health and wholes laid in His Hand!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: