Tuesday, January 21, 2014

My Life

I don't know what so special of my life that spiritually Lord anointed me to be His 2nd Coming that nobody could understand and when I told them, it brought great puzzle to them while siblings thought I am dreaming and ex said I out of mind!

I also don't know why, a big group of people so interested in me, to see how I deal with all the spirits they ordered for my training, and where I go they will make sure to comment on why I choose my way of life.

Even though for myself I thought I was a small fly and on Christ, He said I am the eagle that slide above the current, the sheep that my Shepheard carries on His Shoulder and I am His Great Love that His Beloved Son, Lord Jesus Christ to go to the Cross to die for me so that I could get His Resurrected Life; made the Righteousness of God, my Abba, in Christ Jesus!!!

I thought I want a happily married life but the man looks at younger girls and said bye bye!!!

I thought I have a cute daughter but she prefers daddy than mummy.  But partly is due to ex put me down in her presence since P2 till now that her opinion of me is not good.

Lord rising me so highly up that everyone is clueless! Only Lord Himself know!!! I saw in the bible it's a secret hidden in 1 Cor 15:51 and Rev 20:4-5....it's still a secret and everyone is clueless how it is going to happen. Lord rise me for this purpose, but guess people would ask is why me? Even I also asked!!!

I do hope when Lord tested me till I could not take it, I should have dig a hole and hide in it and never surface!!! I hope that when Lord pushed me to the undesirable I should turn and run away! But I didn't and just go where He put me!!!

He loves me so much that I let Him pushed me to wherever He wants me to go!!! Do I have a choice??? He Almighty God and I am just His Temple!!! How can He goes there and I don't follow???

Abba, my Father!!!! Lord Jesus, my Beloved Lord Jesus!!!! Holy Spirit, my Lord!!!! I want my Freedom!!! Young time no one bothers but now everyone seem to bother!!! Maybe You are training me to reach that Day where You in me in Great Glory, I will be the talk of the town that you are leading me to get used to the talk!!! Actually I don't bother much but just wonder why they must talk it out? Wonder what is the purpose of this. Anyway, I have to let the dog bark and bark but the moon still shines!!!

Thank You, ABBA, for selecting me to be the Heir of the World!!! Glory Glory!!!

No comments: