Thursday, January 9, 2014

The Peace before the Storm

With just a day left before the day that ex said will ship me out, I could feel like the Children of Israel before the Promise Land.

After walking with Lord for 7 years, His Countless testing on blessing me, from excited to receive till many many disappointments, what I left now is as if the Israeli having walked 39 years in the desert and Lord said now go possess the Land of Milk and Honey. But 8 leaders said there were giants in the land while only 2 leader said they were bread for us to eat!!!

After so much disappointment, ex threat to ship me out on Saturday sound so loud in me!!! Lord did promise to bring me out. But after His many failure attempt, I am actually pretty disappointed. Partly I associate this blessed home with mum living with me; but now she has gone to be with the Lord!!!

I can't imagine going to a home with just me alone. What fun is there if the joy cannot be shared???

Even I become the heir of the World, with so much money, but what I want is just the love of a family!!! Money is nothing in my eyes, it can't even keep me happy as it is dead!!! Even if I can buy a lot of things but so what, it's still lifeless!!!

I thank Lord that He is a God of Love. I long to go back to Him to enjoy being strike by the thunder of love in it's mega watt that the whole being is exposed in great Love. I love the atmosphere of Love of God is present no matter where in Heaven I am. I like to see the Crystal River and play in the amusement park where flying can be learnt and the roller coaster can roll into air before landing back on track. I like to dive into the waterfall and enjoy the fun of it.

I love everything that the Lord has provided for the Children of God just to have fun. Kids can even slide from 1 cloud to another one! The fun up there is just so wonderful. I am glad mum and dad are there to enjoy life!!!

I love the colourfulness of the Heavens and the perfume that comes from the flowers is what can never found on earth. Every bit of it up that is so good that I long to go up there but have to remain for the Glory of Lord to shine!!!

Lord, I thank You for let me vent all these out!!! I feel much better now. Praise Jesus!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: