Friday, January 31, 2014

Chinese New Year Thinking

Even though my mum is in Heaven now, I praise her for her business mind that had everything well planned for us, her children. We have an easy journey on her sleeping and things went pretty smoothly as we learn step by step on what we have to do after her Return to The Lord!!! She is a great blessing to us! Glory Glory!!!

The only thing that comfort me is she is in Heaven now, at the Closeness of Abba love and at the same time, after missing my dad for 5 years, they are finally reunited in Heaven!!! I thank Lord for opening a Sunday for them to accept Christ; His Salvation! This is the most important event in their lives, even though their after thought felt that I had cheated them to accept Christ.

Now that they are back to The Lord, they finally can see for themselves the Truth!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Lord is good to me, He knows that I would be alone to celebrate Reunion Diner that He sent Jc to be here with me for the Reunion Dinner to be meaningful to me. Lord taught me to do butterfly prawn and they were the highlight of the dinner! Jc and me both enjoyed it so much!!!

However, due to slow and intermittent of the internet connection on the mifi that ex had brought to kill her boredom was not good enough and she had went home today!!! Even I did play with her, she still find me boring!!!

I have trained myself not to get into the worldly excitement but to remain in the peace of Jesus but to Jc, it's boring!!!

She prefers to stay with her daddy and I am fine with this arrangement! Glory to Jesus Shalom Peace!!!

In this Chinese New Year, I believe the Greater Glory will manifest as church is restarting the Bible Study in Feb 2014. This means my training should be ending soon. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Thank you, reader, all over the world for interested in what Lord is doing in my life!!! If not for Him, I would be in Heaven long ago but He is faithful to keep me alive; especially evil is send spirt to suck me dry, to suck dry my brain and to keep planting all kinds of sicknesses to kill me, to bend my neck and to build a hump on the back of my neck, also to build a goiter and make me cripple but Lord is Faithful God!!!

When He want to use me, His Grace has been opening the doors for me to start my journey and when I was drained, He boosted me up to continue walking till today. If His Grace has carried me all these years, I believe He will deliver me through!

It's all about Him and not about me!!! Even this walk to realise what mum had gone through; I could only thank Lord for His Finished Work at the Cross that delivers my mum to a better place alive, not dead! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen! For Lord said He IS a God of Abraham, Ixacc and Jacob! He didn't say He was...so they are still alive and mum and dad is still alive!!! Glory Glory!! Amen Amen!!!

After knowing about the Truth of Heaven, I could only envy them that they have gone back to Lord to enjoy His Love!!! But I still have work down here to do!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

Abba Father, I thank You for taking good care of Your Beloved! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: