Tuesday, January 7, 2014

I Give Glory to the Finished Work of Christ in Me!

If you read this blog, you will realise throughout the 7 years of walking, there are many times it's about Jesus deliverance of me out of the hand of the evil one.

I give Glory that He knows what has been happening in this country and He is using me to show them whatever they trust to get their fame and their power spiritually, it's not going to work for Jesus as He is the One and Only God that went to the Cross for all who believe and through Him, none shall be wasted. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Ex might wonder why I keep saying Lord is going to blessing me from in marriage to now 4 years in divorce and yet nothing is seen yet. It is because Lord wants me to walk through the darkness and show those trusting darkness that there is no solution in darkness.

Their realm is about you get their service and they ask for your soul in payment. Only Lord and Him alone is the Restorer and the Redeemer as Whatsoever we lack, He has redeemed the lack through His Finished Work that only through Him, His Favour and Anointing, that one is lifted high up, not for us, but for Him and Him alone. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Am I willing to go through all these? No, I have no capacity to go through them, let alone meet all the spiritual darkness. It is through His Grace and Favour that gives me the Strength to face them head on and show them this won't work. They have to try their max and exhaust all their means.

This is what Lord is leading me through. I thank Lord for using me for such purpose and capacity!!! Without Him training and rising me Strength by Strength, I won't be able to face them but all these 7 years of training is to let me meet them in the fullness and still survive to show them Jesus is the only answer!!!

This year of Greater Glory Lord is showing me that His Promise to me still stands and I shall be delivered out of it after all the demonstration of His Grace is over. Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

Surely, when His Light is raisen, all shall be seen and I praise Jesus that His Return is sure and on Track!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: