Sunday, January 12, 2014

Hiaz!

For he who wants to take advantage of my kindness in not fighting with him for half of the share of this house, instead of being grateful, he is actually have it all in his mind!!!

I told him that long ago, I had already found out based on my signing of the divorce paper is not in the presence of the lawyer, the Commission of Oath, but his secretary, the lawyer was not around that evening when I went to sign. It was through talking to another lawyer that this could make the divorce void.

Also, the lawyer has agreed with him that even though under the agreement, he got the care and control of our girl but I am the one looking after her. Lawyer even jokingly said I become the maid with the wife allowance as the salary!!!

Based on what they planned and agreed with full understanding, my lawyer told me this lawyer license could be affected and the marriage made void.

But, as in Christ, I supposed to forgive the enemy, and remain in peace of God, I did not go fight for my girl care and control and half share of this house. I let him have his way after considering he and our girl need a place to stay, and also previously I liked this home, I did not want this home to be sell away.

I took it as my payment of whatever he had spent on me. I want to have a clean bill with him. He was not responding to me in my messaging to him. So, I told him that if he sin against me, cheated away the house from me, then he in sin will get defensive and turned nasty.

But I told him that if he take this half of my entitlement as I am blessing him, he should be grateful to me and not be nasty. After the sms, he finally come here smiling. But he wanted me to move. I didn't take much notice of what he shifted till I see clearly today.

All my bakewares and my pots, he eying them even though he tell me I could have them. These are those that he left behind. The rest of my stuff and my mum stuff that he is not keen off, he shifted them to my mum house.

And he said he will take over the house on Tuesday and I have to hand all my keys to him and out I go. He is even cheekily smiling as he went off just now!!!

He is hoping I without a car, have no ability to shift and he might took over as what his gf had said, to leave behind my things!!!

It seem like those who want to sin against us, no matter if we know who they are or if we even bother to wonder who they are as it happens so long ago and no whatever clue to know who they are at all. Even if we know, it more of my great grandfather fault to not take care of his business then anything. We have even hack the care of such an event as it don't benefit us in any sense.

Now come to Christ, what I look to is Lord's blessed life, not that from any mere man. Lord is the Creator of the Whole Universe and He is in better place to bless me my life than any man could ever compare to GOD and Jesus Finished Work.

It is with this thought that I don't want to sin against God that I don't fight ex on the house as that would put myself under stress and stress is the start of other negative things in life that I do not want to dwell in. I rather trust in Jesus and let Him bless me that any other ways.

As such, my part is to show love and not hatred nor fight the fight which man will do without Christ. Without Christ, man has to strive for his own wants but in Christ, it's about looking to Jesus Finished Work and believe He would bless me.

But to man, they don't understand this view point. They thought that I should sin to get to them but GOD forbid!!! I do not want to sin against Him and go to the devil. I rather remain in love and in peace for Jesus sake! Presenting God as a nasty God by Moses caused him the blessed land. I do not want to wrongly represent Him!!!

Anyway, Only Lord understands me. Only He could bring me out of all the nasty situation. Not that we bother to fight, but it's about what others assumed what we would do based on how themselves is. For a person who don't go into sin purposely won't even bother to think about what others might do to him! Anyway, only Abba would know them and their minds. I don't bother!!!

Just like ex, thinking I am trying to drag his plan to kick me out and whatever I do or don't do, he said it that I am not showing that I am shifting!!!

Anyway, hack to him!!! I will somehow bring my things out and he shall not have them. Since he agree, I have the right to have them. Those things that was given to us or I want to buy, those he wants I left behind! I am not taking. But it seem it is not enough. Hiaz!!!

No comments: