Thursday, December 5, 2013

Jesus Coming

Being the body Jesus used to come through for His 2nd coming back, I didn't know it would be so tough. I was an ignorance woman. I used to have a hack care attitude. I just bother about my life and that's it!!!

But, of all People in this world, Lord focused His Eyes on me and trained me from 7 years. From letting go of my pride to letting go of my self value to trust everything to Him, I didn't know this path is not that easy to walk!!!

This is not a physical battle I am dealing with. But, in the process of knowing what is being all the things unseen, I saw the evilness that controlled many. Are they glad of what Jesus is coming back and His Salvation? No, they rather He not be back to spoil their plan.

I do not know this position that Lord is rising me, one small woman that prefers to stay home than deal with the world, to move out of home to get out to see the world!!!

When I was small, I see good in many things. I see good in leaders and I see good in church when I first encountered Grace and thought everyone is so gracious.

That's why I asked Lord why need to rise me? Just pick any one in the top leader in the church to do His Work would be good. Why come for me??? Lord told me not all are rise by Him. I used to wonder how to see that.

From what I encountered lately, even church also could let the world in to do their evilness on me, is what I never could imagine about. To the extend even service onto Lord usher were also affected. I really cannot fathom!!!

Don't all of you talk to the Lord and know what He is doing in this End Time? Are you all not close to the Lord? What He is doing you all no clue and just because the world said so, you follow???

Didn't the bible said we are in this world but not of this world? Why bother to walk according to the world instead of according to the Lord? Who is Lord in your life?

No wonder Lord trained me from young to be a loner, His Work is not easy. Friends betrayed me, I understand, husband betrayed me, I understand. But sis, one who flow the same blood betrayed me, I really don't know what more to say. I understand where she came from but I still don't understand.

This Door that I need to walk through only Lord could open. There is no way I could due to the big tide that is against me. Lord raise me up to face the giants! I who don't bother about power nor might, Lord placed me so high up to face the giants. I know it's Satan who is behind and I don't blame those used by him.

I guess this position that I am to sit, is of great scare to them that he has to get whatever possible to come against me. Whatever that can prevent Jesus from rising, he used for his purpose.

I know Lord Grace is stronger and His Finished Work and His Blood has washed them from the right to stand before God in Heaven. This time, he will be bound in Hell for a period of time till the tribulation time. Glory Glory!!!

I know Lord will keep me alive for His Purpose. I prayed many times to go to Him but He just refused to allow this prayer through. He wants me to stay alive for His Purpose!!! Just like Paul, no matter what, as long as He needs him, He kept him alive!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

I could feel the strong resistance and as such, it must be the time is near. I give Glory to His Return to save man kind. Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: