Saturday, December 21, 2013

Lord wants Me to Face Mountain

7 Years, I have seated and waited upon the Lord for 7 years since July 2007. Where the bible study in NCC stopped for me to start my Journey walking with Him with the bible. Yes, it's verse by verse walking all these years, in reading, in meditating, in joy with fellowship with the Lord! Praise Jesus!!!

This week is ending and the New Beginning is starting. Christmas is round the corner and the news announced to me by ex is by hook by crook, he is shifting me out of the house. He is ready to transfer my Name out of this house and HDB, our public Housing Development Board has welcomed him yesterday to start the process!!!

Lord wanted me to face him and face his shifting me to my mum place. He had foreseen that I will not be blessed and everyone knows that I should go to mum place. He even commented that if I had could buy a new place, the documentation and legal thing that I have to go through, I won't be able to make it in 1 week!!!

Am I fearful? To a certain degree, I am. As Lord has all these years proclaimed that His Blessing is here but 7.5 years had gone by and yet to see...and Father Abraham waited till he was hundred years old before Lord blessed him Isaac. They have both husband and wife stood in faith, power of 2 as the bible said, when 2 or more stand in believe, Jesus is in the mid. I am alone!

Even though I am fearful, I know Lord has been Faithful to me in other areas of trusting especially in keeping me and my mum alive. Praise Jesus!!! I know Abba Father has proclaimed He is billions and billions times better that our earthly father!!! Have I seen or heard Him building lots of building and even city for people? Yes, in Heaven....through others testimony!!!

At this point, I am wondering how am I to enjoy my Christmas celebration of Jesus on Sunday. My heart is bouncing a lot faster than usual. Next week is Christmas week, whether I end the year in tears or jumping with joy will depends if Lord supported me and bring His Commanded Blessing through.

I believe He will, after all, He is willing as the bible says and He has proclaimed for so many years. Why come to me when I was a young Christian to ask what I want and now, I want and I need!!! Surely, He will not fail me. Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: