Monday, December 9, 2013

The Choice

Ruth 1:16 -17
'And Ruth said, "Do not plead with me to leave you or to return from following after you,
 for wherever you go, I shall go.
And wherever you lodge, I shall lodge.
Your people are my people,
and your God is my God.
Where you die, I shall die and there shall I be buried:
the LORD do so to me, more also, if anything but death part you and me."

Today Lord opened my eyes to understand this 2 verses. Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

When we are down and out and emptiness, this is a stage that one could choose something to do that might affects their life forever!!!

Look at Ruth, the future is bleak, husband dead and left with a mother-in-law to take care of. What was her choice? The money on them had run out too!!!

In each of our daily lives, there is always a chance when you have to make a drastic choice to save your skin, so to speak. At that moment of time, how are you going to save yourself for that situation will affects you tremendously.

For Ruth, she chose to stay in the Faith of Naomi's God!!! She chose to take care of her mother-in-law and left her country and followed her to her home country. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

The bible said that we are to honour our parents. When we honour, our life is blessed and we will live long life. On the opposite end, whatever prayer will not be heard and the life is shortened.

Ruth honoured her mother-in-law and her life was greatly blessed that she became the wife of the Richest man, Boaz, her family kinsman redeemer and the linkage of her is linked to Jesus. Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

The Word of Christ is the Truth and His Finished Work at the Cross is a Completed job for all mankind! Do you look to Him, Lord Jesus Christ, at the Cross for your deliverance or you tried to find a way out no matter the cost to you and to others???

In Emptiness, in Fear, in Awkward moment of life, who do you turn to for your deliverance? Do you by self, tried to do something to get yourself out of the situation or do you look to THE LORD and see His Finished Work for your deliverance? This is what the Lord lead us to, to see our faithfulness in Him!!!!!

Su and many others for years have been advising me to fight for the share of this house. When money running out, and my next place of rest is bleak, this is what they said I should do. My siblings were also advising me to go find a work for survival sake.

Don't misunderstand me, I have my calling and this is the work I am going for. I am not being lazy and doing nothing. I am spending my time with the Lord!!!

Bleak as it is, even with time running out on me, what should I do?

You can call me stubborn or even stupid. But my trust is in THE LORD!!! If His Mighty Lord's Hand could not deliver me, who can? Even my mum house is not the answer and none of my siblings will take me in for sure!!!

But you see, at such a situation, what else could I do? I am doing the easiest and at the same time, the hardest!!! That means doing nothing in the natural but lay my trust in the Lord and continue to fellowship with Him!!! Rest is Holy Spirit directed Activities!!!

I do not want to fight my way out as it involves stress. We are to rest in the Lord and Lord has told us not to pick up trouble nor be afraid!!!

I hope this will help in your walk with the Lord!!! I finally understand where He is leading me to the ultimate test of faithfulness when things are bleak!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

 This is not a post of laziness, but a post of leaning to the Holy Spirit and let Him lead where one should go. This is the result of looking to the Lord for 7 years and He continue to lead me step by step!!! This involves in believing in the Lord, all His Finished Work, and walk with Him daily!!!

I did not stop work to start these, but was led to walk this path from the job of a housewife till now fully dwell with Him. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: