Friday, November 29, 2013

The Power of the Lord

Glory Glory!!! When nothing possible, Lord is possible!!! Hallelujah!!! Glory Glory!!!!

As you know, my passport was lost from my locked luggage in my bedroom for some weeks, when exactly it was lost I have no clue. But I did found it lost and don't know who did it till I was questioned on those place that I had been previously using my old passport!!!

I know only Lord could help me as His Mighty Lord's Hand, when it is manifested, it will bless the stolen goods but judge the adversary that did such evilness. I am pleased to announce to you that my passports had come back, the new and the old!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

I am glad that I have Lord with me that I need not pay for the evilness that I did not do but they who did it. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!! Abba really love me much!!! Hallelujah!!!

What Lord did after getting my passports back was to tell me about going to move to my mum place and those books of meditation were now useless and to dispose them away. With a heavy heart, I went to open the luggage and as I removed the box that covered my passports, I saw my passports back again!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

I was so happy that I need not go get a new passport and pay those $50 for 1st time losing it and have to make the passport with no internet discount of $10 but the full cost of it!!! For something I did not do, I am unwilling to do it and had prayed to Lord to help me retrieve it back!!! Glory Glory!!! He is faithful!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

I was supposed to report to ICA for the lost of passport, and I had downloaded and printed out the forms. But my heart was down that I had no mood to get it done as there wasn't an urgency for the passport anyway!!!

Lord is faithful and I am happy. Glory Glory!!! He even blessed me to go to the Zone Unlimited Praise event and I enjoyed myself there!!! In the process of worship Him, a resurrection power came into me as a form of heat that travelled from the womb up and I was restored of my life!!! Hallelujah!!! The weakness left my body and I could jump like the teens did!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!


Lord Jesus, Abba Father, I thank You for all that You have done for me! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: