Wednesday, November 20, 2013

To Where I am Going

It is sad that every kind gesture are being used to come against me. The position that Lord is leading me is really what I had been going through all the years of growing up. Lord put that in my life to train me to stand up to such challenges at the end of things!!!

I know Jc's godma, Pear, had not much cares for Jc nor my friendship as she only see her once a year most of her growing years. Each time, they went out for movie and eating, it's some questioning of our life and I took it as she need an update of our life.

What I did not foresee is she is using my info to come against me. Recently months, when she messaged me, the curse came through her message and I would be attacked on the brain. This persistent move to see if I was alive and were able to answer her through her pretend to be blur finally get to me about her ill intention.

But as I treasure friends, I still did let it disturbed me. But the recent dating of Jc I saw her change of tone and I saw her unfriendliness. She can be sweet in talking but nasty in messaging. I realise she is also learning the art of lying like ex, but her skill was no where near what ex could do.

Her coming against me after the date with my daughter finally get to me. She accused nonsense and in the process sent the curse. I totally have to void myself from talking to her anymore! It's sad.

However, I understand the place Lord is bringing me to and as He had told me long ago, I shall not share my thoughts and burden with anyone else, but to my spouse alone. The role He is setting up for me is Gloriously Rich and Powerful in Healing. But at the same time, my life is Private Limited and really Private Limited to the fullness of it all.

I have yet to move to such stage but He is getting me ready for such a shift in my realm. This life He is blessing me is seriously for the Glory of Jesus to be Demonstrated in the Fullness of His Complete Finished Work at the Cross! This life belongs to Him and Him alone. It's not how I live, or what I eat or what I wear. It's about His Glory shining in me and through me for His Purpose in this End Time Salvation. Glory Glory!!!

What I have now is an empty shell. Be it about what I have or have not. It's all an empty shell of the old life that is supposed to be discarded once I shift. They could seek all I have, I just too tired to bother!!! What could I do if they really want to dig out my locked luggage and took my newly made passport and my previous expired passport away! I just too tired to go get a new one and pay $50 + $10 more for something they did to me.

At most, the trip to bless Jc when I have the money, I don't go. No big deal. One woman came to me and talk about war and about Singapore combine with neighboring blah blah blah!!! When someone want to imagine the unthinkable, really their imagery is fantastic!!! I heard till blur blur what are they trying to imply!!!

What I did with the old passport was because of Jc school trip or whatever that I did go with her to Malaysia that's all I used that passport for. And going into Israel is something special....due to their problem with the rest of their brothers, we were told the passport was not to be stamped but the boarding card was to be stamped!!!

Another interesting custom with special reason. Anyway, on that trip I am lucky to be a Singaporean and not a Malaysian. That lady was strip to inner wear and questioned of her intention to go there!!!

When people don't have God with them, they become suspicious of all things that move!!! What a tired life they have!!! Mobilize the whole country people just because of their suspicious of Nothingness!!! Amazing Amazing!!!

I rather have child liked innocent and let Lord live through me and I just let go and enjoy whatever He is pouring into me. As long as I have Him, the rest is not important!!! Glory Glory!!! He is the One and Only One that cannot fail me!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!


No comments: