Friday, November 15, 2013

The Grace of God

Today, the last day of School, I like to give Thanks to Lord Jesus for His Grace and Mercy in leading Jc and growing Jc according to His Way. I am so grateful to all that He has done on her life! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

As a mum, like any other parents, I do worry for Jc about her timidness about her easy going life in letting her friends step all over her in the younger years of life!!!

Even though she is the most shy girl I ever seen, Lord trained her through the years of growing socializing with kids and adults that her confident in talking to people grows as she grows.

Even when classmates had been bullying her in previous years, it's actually Lord's way to toughen her for the walk of her life!!! I give Glory to Jesus that today, she is a fine young lady with a gentle heart for her friends. I am glad!!! Glory Glory!!!

She has do her school proud in the international dance. I praise Jesus for giving her this talent. Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

The 6 years of Primary School ends at today and the PSLE result will be out either next Friday or the following Monday. Then it's about finding a secondary school for her and going for the next stage of her growth. I Glory Jesus for His Finished Work on her life! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: