Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Walking in the Life

Life has flow on as usual, week by week, its depends on the door open for each of us each day to encounter the things that came into our life! That's how life continue with us even wonder what had gone past and what next to foresee!

My Life is nothing special too. Lately, Lord using me to talk to different parents of Jc's friends. It's Amazing to find someone who used to attend NCC but he viewed that if Lord give him front seat, means God want him to attend church, but when his daughter was born and they could not get into the Rock auditorium anymore, he said that God 'didn't' want him to attend church anymore!!!! His insecurity and pride to cover himself is amazing to me!!! But I could not say in his face least he got offended with me!!!

Opportunity opened for me to talk to this lady, whom husband is a priest of the idols. I saw devil do not give his service for nothing!!! His wife was weaken physically and feeling so cold that she do not like aircon place is another area of concern. But as her husband is steep in his job, generation down, it's hard to bring them to see the Goodness of Jesus!!!

This girl, Xy, over the years I have been dealing with the unhappiness that came from her. It was when Lord open the door for me to enter to see their family life from the girl and then from the mum, then I saw a big area of sadness. Imagine any day the kids can only see 1 of their parents each day!!! What a desperation that has created in the mind of the kids that their parents are not loving to each other anymore!!! Worst of all, the girl claimed the mum know someone out there!!!!

Lord led me to show her how her mum loves her. It through slowly reveal and slowly defending for her when friend attack came, that she no more angry with the mum. I talked with the mum so much that it burned the calling time on my mobile!!! But I am glad of Lord's Grace is in it and His Grace has touched the mum's heart that she wanted Xy to come to church and she herself too.

And in the process of finding a way to bring Xy to church, Lord opens the way to bring my girl back. I am so glad that I just concentrate on another kid, Lord open the Grace for my girl to come back too!!! Hallelujah!!!

I am glad that walking in the Lord is an effortless walk. Through this walking, I found some proud leader and some cool leader whose mind were in the Lord!!! In all in all, I am glad that Lord let this nobody to sail through the authority in church and when I am lifted up, hehe...I wonder how will they react!!!

It's a lot easier to see the real nature of people when one is down and nobody then someone powerful and strong. When all are smiling and putting their best front to impress you, the only person that one could look for answer is Lord, the Almighty God. Only Him could see the heart of people and could give the best selection. Hallelujah that what Lord has been leading me through. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: