Monday, November 25, 2013

Life from Point Zero

November is ending soon and December is approaching. Soon, it will be time for my shifting and this shifting really get me into thinking.

Many a time, life is so fulling of things to wonder about or to worry about, we just get drifted about without much of an idea where it is drifting to.

As December approaching and there is a possibility that I might end up at mum place, it get me into thinking. How am I to shift there without my things disappearing. How am I shifting there and where am I getting my internet connection and how am I going to buy my grocery and how am I going to live there.

Suddenly, things like Jc education, where she is going to and how is she doing, things that I had great concern about, suddenly become not important at all anymore. As I am losing this apartment and her, and wonder if she will ever want to come to my house being her heart is with the dad almost all!!! She only come to me only when it is a no no from her dad end and she wants me to help her!!!

As all these gone through my mind, I was wondering why I care so much of how she would perform all these years when soon, it will not be an issue with me anymore!!!

I wonder why I bother so much about her growth and her education that it stress me much even though I can't do much to help her. I finally come to a point that I let go and let Lord do all that He wants with her. None of my business anymore.

I even get to the point that I don't bother if XY parents want her to go church or don't want. I hack care if her mum want to accept Jesus but she thought I still bother!!!

All in all, when self life is affected, nothing more matters at all. It is at this point that I don't bother much about anything anymore!!!

I even tells Lord I don't know if He still leading me as I faced so much set back. But He came on strong to tell me He is with me and I am still on Path. Glory to His Grace and Mercy that is always with me. Hallelujah!!!

At such a time, I just don't want to bother about much and just content to be just being myself and just alive for the Lord and no one else!!!

Life is at the cross road that I don't know where will I end with. But whatever it is, God Bless!!!

No comments: