Sunday, October 27, 2013

The Anointing Done

Today is a very Special Day for Lord within me!!! Glory Glory!!!

While worshiping the Lord in church, suddenly I was in the cell where Jesus was held before the Crucifixion, looking at the imprint on the wall of Him in prayer position. Next my hands was stretched out and I could see and feel the big nail being nailed into the middle of my palm.

As I continued to worship, I was at the river where Jesus was baptised and the droves from the sky come twirling down upon me. It was a wonderful sight!!! Then Abba Father proclaimed that I am His Beloved Son!!!

This Anointing completes when Lord started a rain and have me baptised in the natural living water as I walked home!!! Glory Glory!!! Lord said Jesus Ministry is starting!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

I am glad that this training all these years are coming to an end and time to do His Work!!! Glory Glory!!!

Yesterday, as I was talking to Jc's friend's mum, Ir, she shared with me about she taught her 2nd son those prayer I taught her for her 1st son PSLE. She reported the 2nd son got top in class for Maths, he claimed that he didn't study much!!! I praise Jesus for coming through and show them He is really a blessing God!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

Nothing else to write today! Be Blessed!!! Have a Great Week Ahead!!!

No comments: